Nathan Peterman Worked Out for the Lions, Broncos, and Buccaneers - Signed by the Raiders to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

9 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

EJ Manuel is gonna blow a gasket, lol

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.  EJ’s last game action in the nfl was 18-22 for 225 yards and 3 tds.  

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

daaang.  lol.  wonder if Tyrod will be next?

He’s not white.  I’m kidding but I don’t think Grudsn has ever had a black qb. 

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.  EJ’s last game action in the nfl was 18-22 for 225 yards and 3 tds.  

Haha, poor EJ. I'd definitely sign him over Nate if it came down to it. At least EJ can take off and run with it when he can't find anywhere to throw it. Nate just throws it to the other team in those scenarios. 

I'm surprised EJ hasn't found work somewhere. I mean, he's not great but he has plenty of starting experience, he's a good teammate, hard worker, all the things you want in a backup QB. Maybe he'll catch on somewhere next season but who knows. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, blacklabel said:

Haha, poor EJ. I'd definitely sign him over Nate if it came down to it. At least EJ can take off and run with it when he can't find anywhere to throw it. Nate just throws it to the other team in those scenarios. 

I'm surprised EJ hasn't found work somewhere. I mean, he's not great but he has plenty of starting experience, he's a good teammate, hard worker, all the things you want in a backup QB. Maybe he'll catch on somewhere next season but who knows. 

Obviously, he’s never going to live up to his draft selection but it doesn’t really make sense.  His rookie year stats would place him second in this year’s group.  I’ll admit I really rooted for the guy but I think he is getting screwed.  Peterman is one of the worst qbs in the history of the nfl.

• Like (+1) 2