Nathan Peterman Worked Out for the Lions, Broncos, and Buccaneers - Signed by the Raiders to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

His only hope is a dome team or a nice weather team to really have any chance at all so this makes sense. He just doesn't have the arm to overcome.....well.....anything.

Most of his ints came in perfect weather.

1 hour ago, suorangefan4 said:

Hopefully if he signs with another team his pathetic receivers and coach won't let him down.

McDermott is an absolute clown for sticking Peterman out there against the best defenses. The receivers couldn't get open or catch (some drops turning into "INTs") in most of the games he played in. 

Peterman could've done good against a Jets defense that looked like crap but McDermott had to be a horses rear end and not give him a game against a team like that. No instead he throws him to the wolves against the #2 defense (Baltimore in the rain) and the #4 defense (Chicago) instead of the #18 defense (Jets). Jets D looked pathetic. He didn't even give the kid a chance to succeed.

The only game this year that Peterman started or even played in that wasn't dictated by outside circumstance was Baltimore. I suppose they could of cut Peterman and had McAaron or Allen start which considering Allen played better than him in the second half yes please. Other than that he ended up in due to other players injuries/not knowing the offense yet. Any move they could of made for Peterman to not be in those positions would of been moves that removed him from the roster. 

Edited by Warcodered

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I dunno, his only win as a starter came in the blizzard game, and he was definitely the best QB on the field that day.

I don't know, Joe webb... he looked pretty, pretty good.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I see the Peterwhiners are still at it. 

Good luck Nate.  

What is this garbage?

1 hour ago, suorangefan4 said:

Hopefully if he signs with another team his pathetic receivers and coach won't let him down.

McDermott is an absolute clown for sticking Peterman out there against the best defenses. The receivers couldn't get open or catch (some drops turning into "INTs") in most of the games he played in. 

Peterman could've done good against a Jets defense that looked like crap but McDermott had to be a horses rear end and not give him a game against a team like that. No instead he throws him to the wolves against the #2 defense (Baltimore in the rain) and the #4 defense (Chicago) instead of the #18 defense (Jets). Jets D looked pathetic. He didn't even give the kid a chance to succeed.

You're on one lol. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No garbage at all.  

Nate is gone.  

I wish him well.  

Do you have a problem wishing him well?

Not that at all, I found the Peterwhiners comment odd and I'm not really sure what it even means. That's what I called garbage

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He does, but it's such a bogus stat since so much happened after his departure including Joe Webb's miracle pass to Deonte Thompson.

And Joe Webb's almost game-losing INT?

Joe Webb's "miracle" pass was nice, but it only put us in better position, rather than directly putting points on the board like Peterman's TD pass! Ultimately it was LeSean McCoy who ran the last 30 yards in 2 plays for the TD that won the game.

But you know what,  with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, Webb did throw an INT at our own 25 yard line to setup Adam Vinatieri for a game winning FG. The real miracle was Vinatieri missing!

I wouldn't call Peterman getting the W a "bogus stat' after playing for 3 quarters & being the best QB on the field in awful conditions, not turning the ball over, and not costing us the game. Webb nearly pulled a Peterman with his INT, but had Satan's luck on his side when the most clutch kicker in NFL history missed a FG to bail him out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just so I don't get accused of being hypocritical.  I hope Stafford can't go against Bills and Nate throws SIX picks in the first half.

Because... That's what is expected of him.  I will still feel bad because he can't be any better after working and praying his tail off.

I will hate on the guy that teases me more with close scores and what could be than the guy that's a complete failure.

Oh... And Patricia probably still has cheating Pats** ways... Only trying to pick Nate's brain for the playbook against Bills.

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Joe Webb's "miracle" pass was nice, but it only put us in better position, rather than directly putting points on the board like Peterman's TD pass! Ultimately it was LeSean McCoy who ran the last 30 yards in 2 plays for the TD that won the game.

But you know what,  with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, Webb did throw an INT at our own 25 yard line to setup Adam Vinatieri for a game winning FG. The real miracle was Vinatieri missing!

I wouldn't call Peterman getting the W a "bogus stat' after playing for 3 quarters & being the best QB on the field in awful conditions, not turning the ball over, and not costing us the game. Webb nearly pulled a Peterman with his INT, but had Satan's luck on his side when the most clutch kicker in NFL history missed a FG to bail him out.

Oh jesus.  Can you stop with the best QB on the field crap like its some achievement.  The guy completed 5 passes.  It was a flukey game all around for both clubs because of the snow.

Also don't be a hypocrite. On the Peterman TD drive McCoy had runs of 23 yards and 25 yards.  Had McCoy not have had those two runs, the Bills would have just run out the clock and went into halftime.  Totally credit  Nate for making two good throws on the drive, but lets not make it sound like he was some amazing QB.  He wasn't and he never will be.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Teams have W-L records not QBs is the point. 

9 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Practice squad.

Right idea. Wrong team. Jaguars sign him this week.

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nah, couple posters up thread have it right.  If they're trying out Peterman, it's to sign him and pick his brains before they play the Bills.

He isn't signing with the Lions. It will be Jacksonville early this week.

Edited by Kevin1778