Barkley should start and lose or keep the job. Nuance, emotion, morale are important.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

psssst, yeah you. how bouts we change the avatar over here. you know, to the 17 jersey, our starting QB over here.

thanks see, you're a swell fan there

I have never not wanted Allen to play well. I’m a fan but I am a realist. There’s nothing to be confused about. I am very transparent. I want Allen to play well and I’m thrilled he did. I also mix no words in saying I was happy to be wrong about today. All I want is the bills to win. There is nothing that will change about that.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have never not wanted Allen to play well. I’m a fan but I am a realist. There’s nothing to be confused about. I am very transparent. I want Allen to play well and I’m thrilled he did. I also mix no words in saying I was happy to be wrong about today. All I want is the bills to win. There is nothing that will change about that.

Sorry for your loss. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

just messin' with ya man. I did not pick them to win today. one game at a time. they may grind something out of this season? the kid, well, I like what I see in him and hope he continues to develop positively. he's fun to watch 

22 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Coming from a guy who wouldnt stop talking about how Barkley needs to start.  Then Allen plays a good game now you are all about Allen lol.  Your post shows your a hypocrite.  Allen will probably never be good...u said that...now after one game you are all about Allen.  And Allen and Fitz are nothing alike...Allen is way more of an athlete.

Asinine. I’m in no way all about Allen. I’m happy we won today and I’ll give him credit. I wanted Barkley to start. I still think he would have run the offense more efficiently. I’m not going to just hide and not give Allen credit. I will show up and give credit where it’s due. I think Allen lacks a lot as a passer but he did a good job today. If I just never said anything that wouldn’t be fair. Il give the guy credit for today.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Asinine. I’m in no way all about Allen. I’m happy we won today and I’ll give him credit. I wanted Barkley to start. I still think he would have run the offense more efficiently. I’m not going to just hide and not give Allen credit. I will show up and give credit where it’s due. I think Allen lacks a lot as a passer but he did a good job today. If I just never said anything that wouldn’t be fair. Il give the guy credit for today.

i dont think the bills win today with barkley at qb. he cant run as well and his weak arm would have doomed us

6 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yeah, I agree with B4J. Good post. We just want to win. 

Edited by PittsforDave