Jags Game discussion - what say you?

freddyjj

OK we know it will be slow news days for a while until team back in BUF after bye week.  So I thought I'd put out some topics for discussion:

1. Bills win outright 61% of the time coming off the bye all time.
  2. Per the link here, warm weather teams have 30-35% winning percentages in 21-30 degree and 31-40 degree weather http://archive.advancedfootballanalytics.com/2012/01/how-does-temperature-affect-road-teams.html  The Jags did win in PIT last year in the cold.
  3. Personally I like giving Daboll 2 weeks with some new speedsters and Josh to cook something up on Offense.
  4. Bills have won against a mobile QB this year beating TENN and Mariota.  
  5. Bills D and Frazier did good job vs Jags on D last year in playoffs.  Held Fournette to 57 yds on 21 carries.  Bortels to 87 yds passing on 12/23 completion  for 1 td, no INT and only 3.6 YPA.  What killed Bills was Bortels running 10 times for 88 yds.  Man that game was Neanderthal offense at its best!
  6. Bills did run for 130 yds on 31 attempts in playoff game so should be able to make some headway again.  The passing offense has to improve on the 18/40 for 133 yds and 2 INTs that Tyrod/NP put up last year.
  7. I say turn the tables and make Bortles play QB and beat D (use Tremaine as a spy).

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I'd love for Allen to throw a TD against Ramsey. It's probably wise to avoid him but something tells me they will take some shots on him.

This. I hope Ramsey gets torched multiple times just because of the fact he is a c*nt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

OK we know it will be slow news days for a while until team back in BUF after bye week.  So I thought I'd put out some topics for discussion:

1. Bills win outright 61% of the time coming off the bye all time.

That topic tells me that they don’t ever get to play the Patriots after a bye

Jax has been playing terrible as of late.  They're at home against the Steelers this week, who have been playing well.  It will be interesting to see if Jax gets blown out (like I suspect they will) or wake up and show some fight.  If it's close or Jax wins, assuming the Steelers don't lay an egg, we will probably have a tough time against them a little over a week from now.  Otherwise, contain Bortles and this game is winnable.

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Jax has been playing terrible as of late.  They're at home against the Steelers this week, who have been playing well.  It will be interesting to see if Jax gets blown out (like I suspect they will) or wake up and show some fight.  If it's close or Jax wins, assuming the Steelers don't lay an egg, we will probably have a tough time against them a little over a week from now.  Otherwise, contain Bortles and this game is winnable.

Steelers are gonna pay them back in spades to avenge the loss in the AFC Divisonal playoffs last season.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

7. All you need to do to stop Jags. Put a spy this time on Bortles and he'll crap "the pocket". He cannot sit in the pocket and carve you up. I see the Bill's getting revenge from that 10-3 Tyrod debacle. Peterman wont be around to gift Ramsey. 

Buffalo 21

Marrones 13

Bortles looked like he had never thrown a football before vs the Bills D last year in the playoffs. Unfortunately they could not contain him running but they got rid of Preston and he’s letting people run over him now in Cincy. Hopefully Edmunds can contain him. 

Also I hope it’s cold so the Florida boys want to pack it in 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bortles looked like he had never thrown a football before vs the Bills D last year in the playoffs. Unfortunately they could not contain him running but they got rid of Preston and he’s letting people run over him now in Cincy. Hopefully Edmunds can contain him. 

Also I hope it’s cold so the Florida boys want to pack it in 

That's exactly who I'd glue to Bortles. Tell Tremaine to be his shadow. Watson & Mariotta didn't run wild.  

If Allen goes at Ramsey in some kinda way, I'll change my negative tune around here(for a week).

If he's got the fire to be a franchise QB, that comment won't be forgotten.

1 hour ago, Success said:

It’s cool to have a revenge game from the PLAYOFFS.

Oh yes. What sweet revenge it will be to get to 4-7!

Be about as satisfying as beating Tennessee week 1 of the season following the MCM. Woopdy woo!

I'm a Michigan basketball fan and we just beat Villanova in the 3rd game of the season after losing the CHAMPIONSHIP. Again. Woopdy woo!