When will the Bills wear their red pajama uniforms this year?

Dan Darragh

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

I believe those were rush jerseys, which the NFL isn't doing this year.

They’re not doing the title of “Color Rush” for TNF however some teams have kept their color rush uniforms.

Packers wore theirs last night, for instance.

• Like (+1) 1

The all red is dope.

Ya bunch of curmudgeons!

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

When are they gonna wear the Super Bowl years uniforms? Still not sure why this hasent happened yet

We all love those teams, but those unis are really not a good look circa 2018.

Ironically, the OLDEST of our uniforms are the best look.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

We wore Cowboys unis with Alabama helmets? How in the hell did we get stuck with such bad karma?

It's actually Detroit Lions colors. Rumor was Ralph got their old uniforms for the first year of the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m always wishing they’d use the 90s uniforms  and call them there throwbacks! Tell me that wouldn’t send chills up your spine to see them running out of the tunnel looking like the Jim Kelly days!!!

Edited by Mac14
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

It's actually Detroit Lions colors. Rumor was Ralph got their old uniforms for the first year of the Bills. 

Nice. Makes complete sense with Ralph being from Detroit.

Cool to know some of those stuff. I'm not even young, 38, but that's well before my time.

Reason we don't throwback to Super Bowl days are, we have to wear the normal color helmets.  So, any alternate helmet would have to be white.  That's why when we first went with throwbacks and our helmets were red, we got stuck with this horrible photo-negative throwback helmet...

f419d0ff55003c19b2a9086c6eef6218.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

As a guy who is red-green colorblind, I will long remember that color rush game against the jets. The uniforms were indistinguishable and all the helmets were white with a logo on the side. I pretty much gave up. 

I don’t like the solid color pajama look. Red, white, or blue, I’m not a fan. I like contrasting shirt and pants colors. From what I have gleaned from press releases, I think the players like the solid color look.  I guess young athletes have different tastes compared to old, lazy guys. 

I remember reading about people who are colorblind having issues that game.

I like the reds, but I don't think it looks great to have every article of clothing red, like pants, socks, and shoes.

Red jerseys with white pants would look good, but then they'd look like the old Pats uniforms.

5 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

We wore Cowboys unis with Alabama helmets? How in the hell did we get stuck with such bad karma?

They were old Lions uniforms actually, retrofitted.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I like the reds, but I don't think it looks great to have every article of clothing red, like pants, socks, and shoes.

Red jerseys with white pants would look good, but then they'd look like the old Pats uniforms.

They were old Lions uniforms actually, retrofitted.

It's clear I'm in the minority on the red on red. I also like the blue on blue/white on white with our current unis which are essentially throwbacks with a slight twist.

Either way, they're the best uniforms we've had in a long time, actually my favorite unis in the league. Only alteration I'd make is to get rid of the unnecessary stripe over the standing buffalo.

I've got zero complains. The uni in my avatar was no good and the Kelly era unis would just look bad IMO. They had their time.

45 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Reason we don't throwback to Super Bowl days are, we have to wear the normal color helmets.  So, any alternate helmet would have to be white.  That's why when we first went with throwbacks and our helmets were red, we got stuck with this horrible photo-negative throwback helmet...

f419d0ff55003c19b2a9086c6eef6218.jpg

That helmet is actually badass.

• Like (+1) 1

I dont mind the red for something different.

The 2002 arena league abominations however hopefully never see the light of day again. One of the worst NFL jerseys ever IMO.

I can at least understand from an NHL perspective that a generation of fans grew up with the goat head and its respective colors so eventually they will be looked at fondly. Everything that goes around comes around! The Bledose/Losman/Edwards/Holcomb era unis should just be taken outback and shot.

Back on topic, the Bills will 100% wear both RED and THROWBACKS. Both are in their marketing material and in apparel. See Twitter for Bills Eqpt Manager uni videos (for example, along with other stuff) and will be busted out at somepoint during the homestand at the end of the year.

Have to have SOMETHING to look forward to, no?

Plus, who can say no to the extra $$$ RED Allen jerseys will bring in??

Edited by gobills1212
  • Thank you (+1) 1