Is this a playoff team with Tyrod?

Mikie2times

21 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You are mentally ill. 

We were with him. Too bad you can’t get your personal hatered out of the way to have a clear opinion. 

How cute!

And personal. 

Thanks for telling me how I feel, without having a clue as to how I feel. I don’t hate anybody! I’ve NEVER hated Tyrod, I just recognized him for what he was - a limited NFL QB. Not top third, but borderline bottom third IMO. But I loved him as a man and player on our team. 

I also don’t hate you, but I do feel a little time out (or at least the threat of some) might be helpful. 

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Augie said:

How cute!

And personal. 

Thanks for telling me how I feel, without having a clue as to how I feel. I don’t hate anybody! I’ve NEVER hated Tyrod, I just recognized him for what he was - a limited NFL QB. Not top third, but borderline bottom third IMO. But I loved him as a man and player on our team. 

I also don’t hate you, but I do feel a little time out (or at least the threat of some) might be helpful. 

Me?  What are you talking about?  I could care less about your opinion of me. Your hatered is for tyrod. Jesus am I talking to a rock?  

Edited by nedboy7

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself. 

If you think I could be embarrassed in front of you, you are confused about reality. I’ll check out for a while like an adult. Are you capable of that? Chill, little fella. 

And the word is hatred. At least get that right, since you keep using it. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you think I could be embarrassed in front of you, you are confused about reality. I’ll check out for a while like an adult. Are you capable of that? Chill, little fella. 

And the word is hatred. At least get that right, since you keep using it. 

Get lost. Go shove some needles into your tyrod doll. Seriously. Get. Lost.

Edited by nedboy7

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I thought you were checking out. What happened?

I didn’t quote him, just checking for other kids in the room. Do you really feel this is a productive use of your time? I’ll come and go as I please, as long as I’m civil and given that privilege, which is what it is. I haven't called anyone else mentally ill. In fact, I’ve been personally supportive. 

54 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself. 

52 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Me?  What are you talking about?  I could care less about your opinion of me. Your hatered is for tyrod. Jesus am I talking to a rock?  

45 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Get lost. Go shove some needles into your tyrod doll. Seriously. Get. Lost.

Talk about embarrassing ☝???

You’re melting down faster than Tyrod did in Cleveland ???

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Honestly, your last post was one of the worst posts I have read lately

Couldn't help it Alpha. I was literally trying to steer you back to the hypothetical and you found it categorically, and factually illogical. And it is! Because Tyrod ISN'T on the team.

But I tried very hard to bring you to grasp the alternate dimension where Tyrod is starting. And I failed you.

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I'ma steer ya'lls vitriol to the sillier of arguments in this thread ^

How long does bye week last? Do we play on Sunday?

21 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’m guessing Friday night Happy Hour. Just my best guess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

That was intense. But at least Ned's got the right idea on Friday night.

Everyone deserves a fun (if SAFE) end of the week. All good there!  But you really need to handle it wearing your Big Boy pants. But in the end, we are all Bills fans. We are on the same team. Never get personal. 

4 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Couldn't help it Alpha. I was literally trying to steer you back to the hypothetical and you found it categorically, and factually illogical. And it is! Because Tyrod ISN'T on the team.

But I tried very hard to bring you to grasp the alternate dimension where Tyrod is starting. And I failed you.

My issue with your post and why I said it was one of the worst I read was your assessment of the value of a 3rd round pick.  That was just a ridiculous thing to say.

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My issue with your post and why I said it was one of the worst I read was your assessment of the value of a 3rd round pick.  That was just a ridiculous thing to say.

I was saying 3rd = Tyrod = Kelvin I don't see much difficulty getting them lol. Not that it matters but I honestly can't remember the last time we nailed a 3rd. FACT CHECK: our best 3rds in the last 20 years are Preston Brown or Goodwin.. guys we never kept. But we suck at drafting.

That was like.. a throwaway point saying it was used to grease up a few spots. No I'm not ****ing looking it up but we traded up what like 6 spots to get Edmunds? And that cost us a 3rd? Was that 3rd that valuable compared to the 1st we packaged so the team could move down and get something out of of that. It greased the deal. It wasn't Joe Montana I bet.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

21 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Allen will get as long as Beane and McDermott are employed at OBD, as I assume their fates are tied to one another. 

The only thing I'll add is that guys like Allen, who need considerable development before they're ready to contribute, hardly ever work out in the NFL.

I mean, when was the last time a successful 1st round NFL QB took more than a year to show they were really good? Most guys show they can play pretty much as soon as they get on the field. 

The only real exception I can think of is Jared Goff who was as bad as Allen his rookie year who went on to be really good. 

I think one can make a rational case why Allen might be an exception. I am aware you are not keen on those arguments which would allude to his unusual path and general lack of good coaching prior to entering the pros. While I am considerably more hopeful than you, I do agree with your initial assertion.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think one can make a rational case why Allen might be an exception. I am aware you are not keen on those arguments which would allude to his unusual path and general lack of good coaching prior to entering the pros. While I am considerably more hopeful than you, I do agree with your initial assertion.

Allen is 2-2 in games he started and finished.  The team played so awful around him, it is not clear to me we are anywhere close to the "within a year" to decide how long he needs to develop. 

• Like (+1) 1