TNF in the PNW: Green Bay @ Seattle

whatdrought

4 hours ago, jr1 said:

I hate McCarthy as much anyone but anyone reading this can easily tell this is a fantasy football fan writing it. Isn’t it just as easy to write up your own take instead of linking a nobodies Twitter?

Jones has never had over 15 carries in a game. He has been nicked up since being drafted. By the fourth quarter you could visibly see him struggling to get off the ground after each tackle. 

Rodgers had an open receiver and bounced the pass on 3rd and 2, M&M should have went for it on 4th. Seattle was steamrolling them and Clark and Daniels were both out hurt. 

Edited by Commonsense

21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I hate McCarthy as much anyone but anyone reading this can easily tell this is a fantasy football fan writing it. Isn’t it just as easy to write up your own take instead of linking a nobodies Twitter?

Jones has never had over 15 carries in a game. He has been nicked up since being drafted. By the fourth quarter you could visibly see him struggling to get off the ground after each tackle. 

Rodgers had an open receiver and bounced the pass on 3rd and 2, M&M should have went for it on 4th. Seattle was steamrolling them and Clark and Daniels were both out hurt. 

Nope a fantasy football fan would’ve said they need to throw to him more ?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Rodgers is easily one of the most talented QB's of the generation, but the question has to be asked if the lack of winning is on him, or the team.

Both.  It's what happens when you pay all the money to one position.  You can't surround them with the talent they need to win.

Its interesting how things change.   I remember how some folks were gaga over Mike McCarthy and the Packers front office seasons back .   Even saw posts about how McKenzie's move to the Raiders would show people how an organization should be run.    Truth is ,  without Rodgers,   Packers aren't  any good.   Rodgers prime years have been wasted on a flawed team. 

8 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

No one has as much flair or moxy as Rodgers. The only QB that compares in showmanship was Vick in his prime. I think that’s why people call him the best. Also, unlike Brady, he hates to check it down. He’s looking to sling that thing 15+ constantly 

I hate the packers since their organization has been grandfathered in the league, and have had over 25 years of great QB play.. but Rodgers is just too much fun to watch 

I'd rather watch Russ Wilson.  How he didn't get MVP last season, we'll never know.