TNF in the PNW: Green Bay @ Seattle

whatdrought

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Green Bay is so overrated as is Rogers

The greatest QB to to win next to nothing and underachieve regularly

Rodgers is easily one of the most talented QB's of the generation, but the question has to be asked if the lack of winning is on him, or the team.

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rogers is fine and all but the GOAT Bowl with NE a couple weeks back was laughable.

GB is almost never a real threat to win anything.

Will be interesting to see what happens when McCarthy is gone. They seem to have some decent young talent, and Pettine ought to get that Defense producing well. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Will be interesting to see what happens when McCarthy is gone. They seem to have some decent young talent, and Pettine ought to get that Defense producing well. 

Big reason Packers lost was missing the red flag challenge on a clear incompletion.(not to mention the punt on 4th and 4 with only 1 TO left) That would be enough for me to consider firing a head coach. If you can't get something this easy right, how can you be trusted to get anything right?

How hard is it to have someone in the booth watching replays and tell him to throw red flag on the headset.

He looked like Rex(and a little like Sean McD) screwing those up all the time.

Edited by cba fan

28 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Rodgers is easily one of the most talented QB's of the generation, but the question has to be asked if the lack of winning is on him, or the team.

His arm is sick, no question- though I’m not sure if it’s the offense or him... but he never takes the easy throw.  He holds the ball forever. It doesn’t come out quick. The guys running short routes almost look to do it half heartedly knowing it’s not coming and the defense barely covers short routes. 

Best passer in in the game but Something is missing in GB. 

25 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Linebacking talent looks great. 

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

It really is crazytown that the Packers only have one more win then the Buffalo Bills...they have Aaron Rodgers at QB!   17 TDs, 1 INT

They lost to Oakland...how? They lost to the Lions. They beat Chicago...

Their defense is not that bad, their offense is top ten. Top 6 QB in passing. 27th in rushing attempts and yet #1 in yards per attempt. 

The thing I've noticed in attempting comebacks at the end of the game Rodgers seems to get sacked a lot.  7 players on IR and four are out. 

I would put it on his O line and lack of running the ball more often. 

No one has as much flair or moxy as Rodgers. The only QB that compares in showmanship was Vick in his prime. I think that’s why people call him the best. Also, unlike Brady, he hates to check it down. He’s looking to sling that thing 15+ constantly 

I hate the packers since their organization has been grandfathered in the league, and have had over 25 years of great QB play.. but Rodgers is just too much fun to watch