ESPN's look at - 10 NFL coaching jobs that could open up.

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The GB and Seattle positions are ?  

Anyone know true story on them?

Seattle: Seattle looks like they're heading for a rebuilding season or two so Carroll may opt for retirement

Green Bay: Back to back underachieving seasons coupled with locker room strife between McCarthy and Rodgers

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Seattle: Seattle looks like they're heading for a rebuilding season or two so Carroll may opt for retirement

Green Bay: Back to back underachieving seasons coupled with locker room strife between McCarthy and Rodgers

That makes sense.  

Both teams have been lacking 

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

I stopped reading when i got to this line... "deep threats with injury issues (John Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Donte Moncrief)"

In what universe is Kelvin Benjamin considered a "deep threat"?

He isn’t 

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/HotRead-20181115/ranking-best-worst-2019-nfl-potential-head-coach-openings-get-fired

Ranking the best and worst potential NFL head-coaching openings

CLE we know.

BAL  seems to be on that list based off rumors

NYJ 41 - 10 seemed to solidify that.

ARI, DAL, DEN, DET, GB, NYJ, SEA, TB

I'd even throw in WAS if they crash out of first place in the NFCE

I expect the Jets, Broncos, Cowboys, and Bucs to fire their coaches.  Still not buying that Harbaugh is out in BAL or that GB will move on from McCarthy.  Of course, CLE won't keep Greggggggo.

Absolutely foolish for any team with a 1st year coach to make a change (ARI/DET).

5 minutes ago, eball said:

I expect the Jets, Broncos, Cowboys, and Bucs to fire their coaches.  Still not buying that Harbaugh is out in BAL or that GB will move on from McCarthy.  Of course, CLE won't keep Greggggggo.

Absolutely foolish for any team with a 1st year coach to make a change (ARI/DET).

Agreed. 

Absolutely foolish for any team with a 1st year coach to make a change (ARI/DET).

15 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Maybe Bill Cowher finally gets off the couch?

His time to step back into coaching was maybe 7-8 years ago. Right now I think the game has probably passed him by. He hasn't coached in well over a decade so I don't see why he would be such a desired commodity. Then again Gruden was hired on a massive deal after 10 years out of the game so who the ***** knows what some crazy owner would do to poach a "Big Name" coach.

18 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

His time to step back into coaching was maybe 7-8 years ago. Right now I think the game has probably passed him by. He hasn't coached in well over a decade so I don't see why he would be such a desired commodity. Then again Gruden was hired on a massive deal after 10 years out of the game so who the ***** knows what some crazy owner would do to poach a "Big Name" coach.

Decades away from the game.....

not a good recipe for success 

“the way the game has changed”. 

Chuckie this far has destroyed a team that was competitive in its division 

On 11/16/2018 at 6:44 AM, /dev/null said:

Rodgers was very mad at McCarthy that he cut his QB coach (Alex Van Pelt) without discussing it with him.