The Bills O line Coaching/Scheme In the Future .

T master

Ever since the coaching staff has changed we have notice a dip in the production of the running game & every one has assumed that it is because of the loss of E. Wood & Incognito which yes hasn't been the optimal thing looking forward but i for one thought with who was drafted & with the pieces that were here the O line could go forward & be at the very least decent .

But as we have seen with different teams the coach of each separate entity of the team can make a huge difference just look at the difference of our Bills offense & the running game in particular from what they were to what they are now & the Rams from what they were to what they are now with the Bills old O line coach Kromer we have basically swapped in the rankings !

Like our departed QB Petermen our O line coach may be a great guy but when it comes to putting a product on the field that is worthy of the NFL as we know it he's not all that & a bag of chips ! I read a article today which suggests that it's time for a change to be made i just hope McD doesn't have the same love for Juan that he has shown for Nate & can see where the deficiency's lie & make a change  this off season like he did last off season with the O coordinators .

Here is a article showing a couple of things about our O line & the stats that could support a change in the scheme brought to the Bills with the O line coaching change . See what you all think i know i haven't liked it since Juan has come aboard although he may be a really good guy that doesn't necessarily mean he's a really good coach & i hope McD can see the forest for the trees & recognizes that this could be huge for Allen's development going forward !

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/15/bye-week-review-buffalo-bills-offensive-line-dion-dawkins-wyatt-teller-russell-bodine-john-miller-jordan-mills/2/

Edited by T master

So so article, but you are right in Castillo needs to go. I loved Kromer, he was a tough SOB and a good coach.  The line stepped up for him and he got the best out of our talent. He's missed. I just hope they can find a replacement, get another top RB steal in ads 3-4 and step up the offense. Then we will sniff the playoffs again.