Don Beebe-New HC at Aurora College

He was on with Murph and Tasker a few weeks ago. Tasker was saying how not a week goes by without someone mentioning how great it was that he didn't give up on the Leon Lett play in super bowx XVII. Beebe said he didn't mind Tasker getting credit for the play as Beebe often gets credit for his 7 pro bowls and being MVP in one of them.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, 947 said:

I live near Aurora College. Almost every time I hear Beebe's name mentioned around here, somebody says "the guy from the Bills with that huge helmet like the Great Gazoo?".

Well, I bet Don wishes he did wear Kelso's helmet on this play

I heard an interview with Beebe recently on a wide ranging number of topics.  Really smart and well-spoken guy.  He still recalls how when he won a Super Bowl with GB, all he could think about was how he wished his Bills teammates could share in the victory.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:29 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

Beebe was a very underrated receiver.  He was like the offenses version of the defenses Phil Hansen. 

I still remember his 4 TD receiving day against Pittsburgh and of course it was his 40 yard TD catch that started the Bills on their epic comeback against Houston.

And as Bills fans, we all ignore that he stepped out of bounds on that play. Didn't really matter though. If the refs called it, they probably wouldn't have left enough time on the board for Houston to eventually tie it up in regulation. 

That was one for the ages.

22 hours ago, 947 said:

I live near Aurora College. Almost every time I hear Beebe's name mentioned around here, somebody says "the guy from the Bills with that huge helmet like the Great Gazoo?".

Kelso's helmet did look weird. Probably saved him from a concussion or two though.

CONGRATS to Mr. Beebe! And, what a great name for a speedster!

Edited by Nanker

On 11/15/2018 at 5:15 PM, keepthefaith said:

Normally I'd say you have zero chance of that, but Rex Ryan sold himself to the Pagula's so yeah there's hope for you.  Give it a shot. 

Rex is more qualified than him.  He should try pee wee football.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:23 PM, Matty the Dustmop said:

McBeane and the Pegulas need your phone number on speed dial so they can get in touch with you as soon as they fire McClappy.

They your phone number on speed dial when stadium sewers back up. Good news is you will not need a change of clothes since the job will improve your smell.

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

CONGRATS to Mr. Beebe! And, what a great name for a speedster!

He should have gotten a cameo in the Bumblebee movie! :D