Don Beebe-New HC at Aurora College

I guess this would be West Aurora.  Maybe someday he'll make it back to East Aurora.

BTW Aurora University is in Aurora Illinois, 40 miles from Chicago.  I had the impression it was in Nebraska, but the NE reference was due to the fact Beebe went to school there.

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

I guess this would be West Aurora.  Maybe someday he'll make it back to East Aurora.

BTW Aurora University is in Aurora Illinois, 40 miles from Chicago.  I had the impression it was in Nebraska, but the NE reference was due to the fact Beebe went to school there.

Don and his family are from the area (west of Chicago) and after football he went back to same area.  A real family guy.  He's as humble and grounded a guy as you'll find and a terrific coach.  Have seen him coach a lot of young men first hand.  Top notch and same goes for his training staff. 

55 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I should be coaching somewhere.

I know lots of stuff about football and make great points about what plays teams should calling be before they snap the ball.

I am a channel clicker, though.

Normally I'd say you have zero chance of that, but Rex Ryan sold himself to the Pagula's so yeah there's hope for you.  Give it a shot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I should be coaching somewhere.

I know lots of stuff about football and make great points about what plays teams should calling be before they snap the ball.

I am a channel clicker, though.

McBeane and the Pegulas need your phone number on speed dial so they can get in touch with you as soon as they fire McClappy.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...