Marble Racing!

Chef Jim

46 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Says the guy that spends a minimum of three hours a week watching the Bills. I’ll take playing with my “marbles” any day. 

How DARE you! I ejected very early out of the Ravens/Pats*/Colts/Bears games. 

Not sure what I went and did, but I certainly didn't watch the ongoing tire fire those days........

I want to see this in the next summer Olympics! Why not? I enjoyed that more than throwing hula hoops and ribbons into the air! 

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Can you bet on it??

I bet you can! 

Edited by Augie

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I want to see this in the next summer Olympics! Why not? I enjoyed that more than throwing hula hoops and ribbons into the air! 

I bet you can! 

I bet you make another Bill’s game next year ?

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

The guy has a nice voice. I can't believe I watched the whole thing... needed to know who was going to win.

I watched five different races. All kinds of engineered marble tracks. Under water even. The commentator is awesome.

LOL: Know how I know you know I'm a  nerd?

I hate this world. Is this a joke? This would be a cool way to kill 20 minutes with my 3 year old........

Edit: after pondering this for another few minutes, this may be somewhat interesting if there are some parameters to which you can alter the marbles depending upon the type of course. If it just comes down to ***** luck then it's lame.

Edited by RaoulDuke79