Benjamin

jtrip

Time to Release !!!!!     How many dropped passes and overall lack of effort plays will it take to release Benjamin.  I just dont get it !  The front office can drop and add receivers all day long but a receiver 

who isnt worthy of the practice squad remains as the number one receiver.  Beyond frustrating.    Someone please enlighten me !  

10 minutes ago, jtrip said:

Time to Release !!!!!     How many dropped passes and overall lack of effort plays will it take to release Benjamin.  I just dont get it !  The front office can drop and add receivers all day long but a receiver 

who isnt worthy of the practice squad remains as the number one receiver.  Beyond frustrating.    Someone please enlighten me !  

We gain zero by dropping him. If we hold on to him, even if he doesn't see the field, losing him to free agency in the off season could help us out in the compensatory formula. 

• Like (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

What in the world is going on with this board these days?

Because these types of things are allowed to go on, you're witnessing the slow death of this board and others like it. Eventually people who enjoyed using forums like this will get fed up with the nonsense and stop using it. Then all that will be left is the nonsense. Then the owner of the board will get fed up and close it down. This board won't be the first or the last to have that happen.

• Like (+1) 2