Jersey Choice - help?

ukbuffalo

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Kyle Williams

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I have a criteria for buying a jersey. The guy had to be on the team for at least 6 years and a Fan Favorite. Got tired of buying jerseys like Lynch and Whitner. 

Only guy that meets that criteria is Kyle Williams

winner!

4 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I have a criteria for buying a jersey. The guy had to be on the team for at least 6 years and a Fan Favorite. Got tired of buying jerseys like Lynch and Whitner. 

Only guy that meets that criteria is Kyle Williams

Boom!  Hence my last couple jerseys being Freddie Jackson and Kyle.  Other than those guys, I only buy Bills legends - you can't go wrong with a Thurman, Jimbo, Bruuuuce, Reed, and on and on, jersey!

That said, both Edmunds and Milano seem like good choices - gotta support the kids too!

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Boom!  Hence my last couple jerseys being Freddie Jackson and Kyle.  Other than those guys, I only buy Bills legends - you can't go wrong with a Thurman, Jimbo, Bruuuuce, Reed, and on and on, jersey!

That said, both Edmunds and Milano seem like good choices - gotta support the kids too!

Exactly.  I have a 1990 Bruce Smith replica jersey.  He'll always be a Bills legend and that won't change.  Too much risk that the younger guys may not be on the team in say 5 years from now.

• Like (+1) 1

Based on where you live, I'd probably go with one of the Bills legends so you get more longevity out of it.  I also have a closet full of former players that didn't quite pan out as I would have hoped. 

Another option is get a custom jersey with your name & favorite number on it.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Fred Jackson

I lean towards the classics. If I were to pick an active player, I’d take Kyle as we know he’ll have spent his entire career here, and he’ll never go knucklehead on you. 

And WELCOME! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2