11-14: OJ Was on the Tim Graham Show Today

26CornerBlitz

I really don’t care about the off-field issues of past players. We have a legal system, for better or worse with its faults, and OJ went through it. It’s not my concern.

OJ was a great Bill. He will always be a great Bill. If has something interesting/insightful to say about that, I have no problem with him speaking.

On the flip side, I have no interest in his personal story after football because it’s probably all a lie.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Two-faced Timmah. 

He's sanctimonious about so many things--then has O.J. on his show?   smh...

The dump he took on Vic was more sarcasm than sanctimony.

The feeling was that Vic got pretty self-preservational before the changes at TBN..........like perhaps a strategically feigned degree of disgust over the OJ article.:flirt:

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The dump he took on Vic was more sarcasm than sanctimony.

The feeling was that Vic got pretty self-preservational before the changes at TBN..........like perhaps a strategically feigned degree of disgust over the OJ article.:flirt:

I see how the thin skinned club sticks together.

Keep defending Timmah

9 minutes ago, GG said:

I see how the thin skinned club sticks together.

Keep defending Timmah

Man........a personal attack in response to a little sarcasm.  

You are as cold as a corpse GG.  

Not so sure about thin skin people sticking together.........but those.........they definitely tend to convene.

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Man........a personal attack in response to a little sarcasm.  

You are as cold as a corpse GG.  

Not so sure about thin skin people sticking together.........but those.........they definitely tend to convene.

Personal attacks is all you have left.

• Haha (+1) 1

Other than just being a douche, what value does interviewing OJ provide?  What insight does he provide regarding the NFL 2018?  Is there ANY?  No, there isn't.  So congrats to Graham for douching it up yet again.  Maybe next week he can get Jon Bon Jersey on his show.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

HIGHLIGHT PODCAST: The Tim Graham Show_111418 | WHLD-AM (1:42:13)

Today on the Tim Graham Show HIGHLIGHT PODCAST, we were joined by the for-sure, One and ONLY OJ Simpson, LIVE from Las Vegas. He spoke with us for a majority of the first hour about things from his life now and what he is up to as well as his takes on the modern and current NFL and RB’s like Leveon Bell. We were also joined by Joe Buscaglia Sports Director of WKBW Channel 7! He lent us all of his Bills analysis and more and was a great guest!

Did he give an update on the search for the real killers?  Was he looking for more of his stuff?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

...as far as wife abusers & murders go? 

I'm curious to watch what I imagine is an awful interview. 

It would be like TSW commemorating Thailog's birthday.

13 hours ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

I don't think he did it. I bet he knows who did it and is covering up for that person. But let the guy talk some football, he was great.

You don't?! I honestly can't understand how anyone could look at the evidence and convince themselves he is innocent.  I don't mean legal, did they prove guilt etc etc, I mean do you honestly believe he did it. In my humble opinion, there is no way on Earth he is innocent.