For Those Calling For Mahomes, Check This Out.

All this steak business aside, I have wondered how things would have turned out if the Bills had used their pick to draft Mahomes.  They would have put him into our offense, with very few legitimate receivers, and a clueless offensive coordinator.  This year he would have been playing behind a terrible O line.  Would he have been as good as he's been in KC?  Would he have been any good at all?

20 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Would he have been as good as he's been in KC?  Would he have been any good at all?

No. Yes!

As to the topic, I spend zero time thinking about or dissecting the proper method of food consumption. If someone turns on a cooking show, I leave the room. I pretty much just eat when I'm hungry. Again, to each their own.

Edited by LSHMEAB

he's not the only one, Trumps 1st dinner as president was an overcooked $54 steak... with ketchup. Thank the Gods he didnt buy the Bills https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/trumps-first-dc-dinner-as-president-an-overcooked-54-steak-with-ketchup/2017/02/27/c98895b4-fd19-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.aa3980deb838

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Dopey said:

The waitress reminded me of the mean waitress in the movie No Country for Old Men.

You're thinking of Hell or High Water.  The same lady played the receptionist at the motel in No Country.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

Putting ketchup on a good steak ranks right up there with crapping on a bald eagle or mixing a fine single malt scotch with ginger ale.  It is inexcusable and he should be ashamed of himself! 

I'm not a scotch drinker. More of a bourbon guy. I usually drink Evan Williams Bonded, which is surprisingly good for the price. My brother in law came to town, so I splurged and bought a bottle of Jameson. I know it's not top top shelf, but it's what I like. We're about to go to the porch to smoke cigars, and I see him grab a Dr. Pepper. I say "Hey man, you know I bought Jameson, right?" He replies, "Yeah, that's what the Dr Pepper is for." It hurt me. I asked him to please turn his back to me so I don't see it happen.

Also, you can go with Michael Scott's drink of choice. Scotch and Splenda. "Sweet like Splenda, get's you drunk like scotch."