For Those Calling For Mahomes, Check This Out.

Finally, ESPN’s Seth Wickersham exposed a flaw, and it might be unforgivable. In a great profile about Mahomes that mostly focused on his already legendary arm strength, Wickersham wrote that Mahomes likes to eat his steak covered in ketchup.

https://sports.yahoo.com/weve-found-patrick-mahomes-flaw-likes-ketchup-steak-165040429.html

Looks like we dodged a bullet here. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I know people are half joking, but I never understood the fascination with what people eat and don't eat. Do you!

well, if you are dousing a steak with ketchup...you may as well just be eating a burger. or a steak-um. a steak is generally a very flavorful cut of meat, and to just slather it with something that drowns out the flavor, then you are essentially wasting it.

• Like (+1) 1

There are restaurants in Texas that don't even have ketchup on the premises. Even for burgers. And they will let you know. I thought it was wierd, til I tasted that burger. Would have ruined it.

The waitress reminded me of the mean waitress in the movie No Country for Old Men.

20 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

well, if you are dousing a steak with ketchup...you may as well just be eating a burger. or a steak-um. a steak is generally a very flavorful cut of meat, and to just slather it with something that drowns out the flavor, then you are essentially wasting it.

Salt and black pepper, then throw it on the fire. Little dab of butter on top while it rests and I am good. Don't forget the beer.

• Like (+1) 1