Mike Tanier - The Decline of Tom Brady, Part XIV: This Time It's Really Happening

26CornerBlitz

All I care about is how he inevitably carves up the Bills. 

I wish just one more time the Bills would get in his face and buffalo him. If he gets flustered, he becomes much less effective.  It happened once, a few years ago. Do it again, one more time. Please. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The rumors were Kraft didn't want to move on from Brady.

That is the Belichick MO, but Brady was untouchable. Kraft will come to regret that, and hopefully soon. Belichick went one further and got rid of the next guy on the depth chart too, so I wonder if Kraft realizes what’s happened and things are tense already? I hope so!  

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

I truly believe his arm has diminished and he isn’t processing as quickly either. The end isnt far of for him and the Pats will become bottom feeders!

one can only hope.

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

That is the Belichick MO, but Brady was untouchable. Kraft will come to regret that, and hopefully soon. Belichick went one further and got rid of the next guy on the depth chart too, so I wonder if Kraft realizes what’s happened and things are tense already? I hope so!  

I wonder if it's why they would be calling plays like this. had he not stumbled he was free game for that LB. 

bradycatch.gif

Edited by no name
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, no name said:

one can only hope.

I wonder if it's why they would be calling plays like this. had he not stumbled he was free game for that LB. 

bradycatch.gif

If Belichick lets him go, we can add him to our receiving corps! He caught it, so that’s one step ahead of KB! 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Luka said:

He's almost lost as many Super Bowls as Kelly and won more than any other QB. Even his negatives put him in the company of the best to ever play. As sickening as that is.

And in the 80 and 90s his scrawny a$$ would have never made through a whole season.  Do guys realize how much the modern offensive numbers are corrupted by these rule changes.  These scores and offensive greatness are fabricated with protections that make it so you cant fart near an offensive skill position without giving the offense a big chunk of yardage and a fresh set of downs.  The Bills, Cowboys, 49ers, Giants of the late 80s and early 90s would steamroll any Brady team under the rules of their time.  I couldnt image what Brady would do when LT or Steve Atwater laid the wood on him.  Hed retire at halftime I imagine.

I get it that young guys like OJ Tom (and Im guessing The eggman is a younger guy as well) dont realize that you could just about mug a reciever back then.  I think roughing the passer was just hitting him more than 2 steps after he through the ball.  I dont remember any helmet to helmet rule and you could hit the QB anywhere and anyway that you wanted.  And there was no such thing as a defensless reciever.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

I just think of all the years we knew we could only get a wild card.  Imagine if the Pats were crap right now.  We’d honestly still be in contention to win the division.  

The end of Marsha is the beginning of great times for us