Mike Tanier - The Decline of Tom Brady, Part XIV: This Time It's Really Happening

26CornerBlitz

The only thing I don't like is that NE has beaten lots of playoffs teams already this year.....they beat Houston...beat KC.....beat Chicago....beat the Colts ( if they make it )......beat Minny ( if they make it )......looks like Pitt is cooked....the only loss came vs Tennessee...all they have to do is win at home after a week off to go to the Championship game.....they don't lose often at home with 2 weeks to heal and rest....no matter who the opponent is....

Just now, starrymessenger said:

Good point. I thought about it before posting but not sure that Lamar at this stage in his career can go against Belly. Agree it could happen. For sure Ravens D would have a shot at shutting Tom down. All things considered I see NO as Brady's Waterloo this year, if worse comes to worse.

If NE* has to come to KC, I can see KC winning at home. I'm not sold on NE"s defense and KC can score.

1 minute ago, westside said:

If NE* has to come to KC, I can see KC winning at home. I'm not sold on NE"s defense and KC can score.

Im not sold on their D either. I think Drew Brees annihilates them. Haven't checked the injury reports but KC was short starters on D when they lost to NE. If they are back healthy then NE would have its hands full with KC and PM. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

Im not sold on their D either. I think Drew Brees annihilates them. Haven't checked the injury reports but KC was short starters on D when they lost to NE. If they are back healthy then NE would have its hands full with KC and PM. 

I agree with you about NO. They are the favorites in my opinion as well. I'm really hoping to see KC vs NO in the superbowl. That would be a fun high scoring game.

14 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, Brady will be 42 next year. 42!!!!

I don't see NE* doing anything in the playoffs. Brady is showing his age and he will be playing a good team. Not the Jets.

I think Baltimore would beat them.

Patriots at home have beaten everyone at home.  That includes KC, Indy, Texans. Now if they lose imo be in the AFC Championship game in KC.. 

ravens O doesn’t scare me. Lamar will be forced to throw to win and that’s assuming the hold on to beat the Browns and Pitt doesn’t wake up lol

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Patriots at home have beaten everyone at home.  That includes KC, Indy, Texans. Now if they lose imo be in the AFC Championship game in KC.. 

ravens O doesn’t scare me. Lamar will be forced to throw to win and that’s assuming the hold on to beat the Browns and Pitt doesn’t wake up lol

They are super tough at home. Almost unbeatable. But this years team, especially the defensive side of the ball are not as good as previous Patriots teams of the past decade. 

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

If you're a Buffalo Bills fan then the New England Patriots total domination over the New York Jets today was THE worst NFL game you saw all season.

Bodes bad for the future of the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins.  But mostly the Bills.

:thumbdown:

The cheaters won't be facing the rookie quarterbacks in the playoffs.  And the decline continues.  

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

KC could be getting healthy and rolling at the right time

We shall see... NE doesn't have the weapons they had before and their D is just ok

I don't know what the reports are but I expect them to get Sammy, the ultimate decoy, back. And that should help them a lot. 

13 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Patriots at home have beaten everyone at home.  That includes KC, Indy, Texans. Now if they lose imo be in the AFC Championship game in KC.

The Bottom Line:  Tom Brady knows how to win football games.  Bill Belichick knows how to win football seasons.They have ben doing this for nearly two decades.  I expect the New England Patriots to win the AFC East for at least the next two seasons.  Bills, Jets, Dolphins are light years behind.  Worse, Sean McDermott is not a winner and never will be a winner.

:oops:

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Bottom Line:  Tom Brady knows how to win football games.  Bill Belichick knows how to win football seasons.They have ben doing this for nearly two decades.  I expect the New England Patriots to win the AFC East for at least the next two seasons.  Bills, Jets, Dolphins are light years behind.  Worse, Sean McDermott is not a winner and never will be a winner.

:oops:

At least the next two seasons?! That is a very depressing thought....

The Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have been absolutely pathetic throughout the 21st century. Here are their performances vs. the Patriots from 2001 - 2018:

Dolphins vs. Pats: 12-24

Jets vs. Pats: 8-28 (1-1 in playoffs)

Bills vs. Pats: 4-32 ?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Doc said:

The cheaters won't be facing the rookie quarterbacks in the playoffs.  And the decline continues.  

right...

Anyway, they did better than face a rookie QB.  They got Rivers, who they have owned for the past 10 years.  Another slam dunk on Marmalard....

Yeah I'm never buying into this again.

The NE dynasty is never going to end and they will win Super Bowl #6 and their obnoxious fans will be rubbing it into the faces of all of us "haterZ"

I'll bet this super bowl title is going to feel better  for then than any one but the first and maybe Atlanta

Edited by TheFunPolice

What's funny is that I feel like quite a few Bills fans will be rooting for the Patriots this weekend.

Not only do I want the Chiefs to win, I expect them to win. NE is 3-5 on the road this season and has looked very different away from Foxborough. This is Andy's year.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1