Mike Tanier - The Decline of Tom Brady, Part XIV: This Time It's Really Happening

26CornerBlitz

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

The New England Patriots were simply phenomenal today in their 38 - 3 victory over the Jets.  If you're the Buffalo Bills, New York Jets or Miami Dolphins you are wasting your time - for at least the next two seasons.

:oops:

It's coming next year.  Hear me now, believe me later. 

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

The New England Patriots were simply phenomenal today in their 38 - 3 victory over the Jets.  If you're the Buffalo Bills, New York Jets or Miami Dolphins you are wasting your time - for at least the next two seasons.

Eat a bag.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's coming next year.  Hear me now, believe me later. 

Yep.  This is it - though they may win it all this year.  Peaking at the perfect time.

I’d hate to see it, but don’t care if it’s their last hurrah.  It’s time for this division to change hands.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Belicheat does well against rookie QB's.  Darnold was 16/28 (57.1%) for 167 yards and no TD's. 

Tom Brady knows how to manage and win games.  Period!

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s time for this division to change hands.

Not happening for at least three more seasons.  The Patriots are that good and that experienced.  Brady knows how to manage/win games.  Belichick knows how to manage/win seasons.

:doh:

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Yep.  This is it - though they may win it all this year.  Peaking at the perfect time.

I’d hate to see it, but don’t care if it’s their last hurrah.  It’s time for this division to change hands.

They won't win it all.  Actually wouldn't be surprised to see them lose their first game.

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Tom Brady knows how to manage and win games.  Period!

Cheating helps too.

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

No!

Just watch the highlights of today's Patriots-Jets game.  It was simply a day at the office for New England.  They are going nowhere for at least three seasons.

:mellow:

Jets are a bad team.

Last hurrah for the Pats.  If anyone in this division was even competent, they would have struggled to make the playoffs this year.

Next year will be a lot tougher.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Jets are a bad team.

Maybe the Miami Dolphins are smarter than we give them credit for.  Maybe the Miami Dolphins are smart enough to not waste their time trying to compete for the AFC East title until Brady and Belichick are gone.  

And it doesn't look to me like Brady and Belichick are going anywhere any time soon.  Maybe the Dolphins know this, too.

:doh:

10 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The New England Patriots own the AFC East.  And they will continue to own the AFC East.  They simply know how to win games. They have nearly two decades experience doing it.  The Bills, Jets, Dolphins are left chasing their tails.

The end is coming soon.  Very soon. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The end is coming soon.  Very soon. 

If you're a Buffalo Bills fan then the New England Patriots total domination over the New York Jets today was THE worst NFL game you saw all season.

Bodes bad for the future of the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins.  But mostly the Bills.

:thumbdown:

20 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

If you're a Buffalo Bills fan then the New England Patriots total domination over the New York Jets today was THE worst NFL game you saw all season.

Bodes bad for the future of the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins.  But mostly the Bills.

:thumbdown:

So once again the question presents itself

Why are you here?

• Like (+1) 2

The news regarding Brady's play declining are accurate IMO. But only in that you will not get the same consistency as before over a 16 game schedule. With the bye he will be the same guy we've always hated in the playoffs. He was that guy today. Sure the Jets suck but he made outstanding throws, as good as ever. Beating Brady simply means pressuring him without having to blitz. The formula hasn't changed. Hopefully somebody gets it done. I like KC and, if need be, NO.

Lol, Brady will be 42 next year. 42!!!!

I don't see NE* doing anything in the playoffs. Brady is showing his age and he will be playing a good team. Not the Jets.

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

The news regarding Brady's play declining are accurate IMO. But only in that you will not get the same consistency as before over a 16 game schedule. With the bye he will be the same guy we've always hated in the playoffs. He was that guy today. Sure the Jets suck but he made outstanding throws, as good as ever. Beating Brady simply means pressuring him without having to blitz. The formula hasn't changed. Hopefully somebody gets it done. I like KC and, if need be, NO.

I think Baltimore would beat them.

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, Brady will be 42 next year. 42!!!!

I don't see NE* doing anything in the playoffs. Brady is showing his age and he will be playing a good team. Not the Jets.

I think Baltimore would beat them.

Good point. I thought about it before posting but not sure that Lamar at this stage in his career can go against Belly. Agree it could happen. For sure Ravens D would have a shot at shutting Tom down. All things considered I see NO as Brady's Waterloo this year, if worse comes to worse.