Mike Tanier - The Decline of Tom Brady, Part XIV: This Time It's Really Happening

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Total sidebar: I've long felt that Gronk will play his last season in the NFL for the Bills.  If NE thinks he's too banged up to come back and lets him go, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come home.

I would.

Yeah from a fans perspective maybe it would be nice if he could play his last year in his home town BUT does he want to tarnish his reputation going out as a Bill, esp if we dont have a QB, he is an old dog now, not sure how eager he is to learn new tricks with a new QB.  Coming here could be a total disaster. He has to make professional decision, not one based on fandom.

I might be in the minority but I don't want Brady to be done just yet. I want the Bills to beat a Bellechick/Brady led Patriots 2x (3x) a year while they are still good.

The Bills beat the Cheatriots 16-0 in Foxboro under Rex Ryan, remember? Nobody gave a damn because it was a #3 QB, like that if it meant nothing. The Bills have not had a great QB for years now but nobody avoids piling on them for the losses. Team for team, the Bills outclassed a non-Brady led team on that day and they barely got any glory out of it. Even giving them a big ZERO point allowed in their home. 

My point is: it's a question of pride, of balls, of guts. If Brady is done,  sure, great for the Bills. But the wins will not be as sweet. It might be too late for that though.

9 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I might be in the minority but I don't want Brady to be done just yet. I want the Bills to beat a Bellechick/Brady led Patriots 2x (3x) a year while they are still good.

The Bills beat the Cheatriots 16-0 in Foxboro under Rex Ryan, remember? Nobody gave a damn because it was a #3 QB, like that if it meant nothing. The Bills have not had a great QB for years now but nobody avoids piling on them for the losses. Team for team, the Bills outclassed a non-Brady led team on that day and they barely got any glory out of it. Even giving them a big ZERO point allowed in their home. 

My point is: it's a question of pride, of balls, of guts. If Brady is done,  sure, great for the Bills. But the wins will not be as sweet. It might be too late for that though.

No, i forgot about it until you reminded me, now i wlil go again and forgot about it.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would.

Yeah from a fans perspective maybe it would be nice if he could play his last year in his home town BUT does he want to tarnish his reputation going out as a Bill, esp if we dont have a QB, he is an old dog now, not sure how eager he is to learn new tricks with a new QB.  Coming here could be a total disaster. He has to make professional decision, not one based on fandom.

Why? He doesn't need the money, he's got 2 Super Bowl rings, he's made 5 pro bowls...what does he have to prove professionally?  The only decision he has to make is whether or not he wants to play.  After that, it's up to NE if they want to keep him...and if they don't, the only decision he has to make is where he wants to play.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i've been watching almost all their games for 45 years now, tape them and delete when it's become garbagetime

they beat the living hell out of a totally outmatched cupcake 10-11 times a year and the announcers and fans dance  aroundand boast like this is an actual accomplishment

it's not really Bama's fault, they aren't forced to play a real team out of conference and eventually have to play real opponents

so yeah, i know a ton of a lot about Bama

GO AHEAD, NAME ME THE GREAT QBs FROM BAMA THAT HAD STELLAR NFL CAREERS....

my bad, I had totally forgot you were the board know it all. you got me though old timer, I've been following them for only 24 years. the two off the top of my head and although you being so knowledgeable, may not meet your expertise level are  broadway joe and snake.

as for your bolded xtra large font, chill out take some blood pressure meds and grow the ***** up old man. 

Edited by no name

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Why? He doesn't need the money, he's got 2 Super Bowl rings, he's made 5 pro bowls...what does he have to prove professionally?  The only decision he has to make is whether or not he wants to play.  After that, it's up to NE if they want to keep him...and if they don't, the only decision he has to make is where he wants to play.

Let me rephrase it,  you think OJ was proud of his playing time in his hometown of San Fran, Jordan proud iof his Wizard play r Willie Mays with the Mets.

I find it very sad they was some icons leave the game.

21 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Total sidebar: I've long felt that Gronk will play his last season in the NFL for the Bills.  If NE thinks he's too banged up to come back and lets him go, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come home.

Figures we would get the Broken down Gronk. Just like if the Bills drafted him, he would have fallen apart and we would be morons for drafting a guy with a back problem.  

That said, I’d welcome him with open arms.

23 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wouldn’t sign that puss bag if he offered to play here for free. Gronk is dead to me as a player. ZERO respect.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MikeSpeed said:

When the Bills beat Brady in NE without any excuses (you know like "Gronk, Edleman are out, Half their o-line is hurt, it's week 17 and they're resting all their players" whatever excuse a Brady fan can have) then and only then will I believe he's hit the wall.

Well sir, Christmas will come early this year!!!!

December 23, 2018 - Bills beat Pats in Foxboro and mark the beginning of the end of an dynasty.  ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I wouldn’t sign that puss bag if he offered to play here for free. Gronk is dead to me as a player. ZERO respect.

Why, just because like a coward hit lined up a player on the ground that weighed 75 lbs less then him and elbowed him with his body armor with all his body weight to the neck/head?

Belichek would trade a broken down Gronk in heartbeat to the Bills for a high draft pick and loosen up some cap money.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Why, just because like a coward hit lined up a player on the ground that weighed 75 lbs less then him and elbowed him with his body armor with all his body weight to the neck/head?

Belichek would trade a broken down Gronk in heartbeat to the Bills for a high draft pick and loosen up some cap money.

Yeah, you’re right. Perhaps I’m being a little hard on the gutless wonder. 

NOT!

You’re right above Belichick and he would laugh all the way to the draft board after fleecing us, too. But if our front office so much as considered making a deal to acquire that flaming Ahole, I’d have to give up my fandom. 

11 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Why didn't we draft the home town boy to begin with? Same with Kahlil Mack and that RB from Buff State, I forget his name. Plays for the Packers I think.

James Starks?

He was out of the league like 5 years ago.