Mike Tanier - The Decline of Tom Brady, Part XIV: This Time It's Really Happening

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

7 degrees at kickoff

That will definitely affect the game. One thing to bear in mind: NE's rushing stats (see my post above) and the following KC rush D rankings:

27th in yards given up on the ground

29th in rushing TDs given up

31st in rushing yards per attempt allowed

Not good.

23 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He's a good short-area route runner, but I think that the short-area stuff to Edelman and White isn't sustainable against press-man for a whole game provided that your offense is scoring points the way the Chiefs can score.

You may be right, however, that they have plays in the tank.  I'd be a lot more worried about Gronk if I didn't feel that KC's pass rush could keep NE in max protect fairly reliably.

I really don't understand why the DL didn't knock white on his ass every time he went out for a catch. You're not getting to Brady anyway, take the easy pass away from him. Make him, as you said, throw it over your head because it doesn't look like the ball will go more than 40 yards in the air. Sigh. 

20 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Yeah I'm never buying into this again.

The NE dynasty is never going to end and they will win Super Bowl #6 and their obnoxious fans will be rubbing it into the faces of all of us "haterZ"

I'll bet this super bowl title is going to feel better  for then than any one but the first and maybe Atlanta

Their fans crack me up when they talk about the haters.  They say other fans are obsessed with their team out of jealousy, and if they were true fans of the game should appreciate greatness.  

And most of them were still chanting “Yankees suck” in a World Series game after the Yankees were already out of the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Their fans crack me up when they talk about the haters.  They say other fans are obsessed with their team out of jealousy, and if they were true fans of the game should appreciate greatness.  

And most of them were still chanting “Yankees suck” in a World Series game after the Yankees were already out of the playoffs.

Never a bad time to chant yankees suck

20 minutes ago, Success said:

they yell it at the awards ceremony for the Boston Marathon

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not yet. His arm isnt what it was but he still can make most throws.his mind makes up for the rest.

he needs to have a game that means something in order to do his best

everyone please keep thinking he is washed up and will crumble under the least pressure

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Interesting:

because they didn't really care about regular season games that were lost causes, they'd try but not give their all when it wasn't worth it

23 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I agree

I think they don't care that much about some of the games until it really matters

Pats gave a decent effort and then pulled up against the Steelers, they didn't go full out to win the game

one hones their skills at seeing this by having a decent NBA team in town and watching the pre-game designated effort that both teams wish to employ at vital points from layup line to a 4th quarter barnburner

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Pats gave a decent effort and then pulled up against the Steelers, they didn't go full out to win the game

one hones their skills at seeing this by having a decent NBA team in town and watching the pre-game designated effort that both teams wish to employ at vital points from layup line to a 4th quarter barnburner

Brady was injured. He wasnt taking chances

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

He's a good short-area route runner, but I think that the short-area stuff to Edelman and White isn't sustainable against press-man for a whole game provided that your offense is scoring points the way the Chiefs can score.

You may be right, however, that they have plays in the tank.  I'd be a lot more worried about Gronk if I didn't feel that KC's pass rush could keep NE in max protect fairly reliably.

You could call it, every third down it was going to Edelman for a first. Nobody has figured out how to neutralize that offense.

It’s almost like teams just resign to letting them run  all day down their throats just to keep it close and keep them from throwing 

Until you are watching a press conference with Tom Brady crying and announcing his retirement from the game of football, assume he will continue to play as QB of the Patriots, assume he will be playing on a superior level, and assume the Bills will not be able to beat the Patriots or win the AFC East.

It's that simple.

Anything else until then is noise.