Most Famous Bills Fan you ever met

Buffalo716

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I ran into a guy and his girlfriend at an airport years ago while wearing a Bills jersey. He said he was a big Bills fan after hanging out with Kelly and other Bills at Kelly's house after a game. Turned out to be the leader of a band called Whitesnake. His girlfriend took my card and sent me a letter with photos of him  and Kelly, Reed, Bruce. Still not sure who Whitesnake was, but they were famous, dammit.

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I believe they were an English rock band from the late 70s and 80s ?

always felt their singer could have filled in for Robert Plant for Led Zepplin

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m talking celebrities who are Bills Fans.

Shooter McGavin, Chris Berman, Chad michale Murray ?

....Boomer was guest speaker at a Roch-Cha-Cha charity luncheon several years ago........walks up to podium and first words were, "here we are in Rochester, 70 miles east from....the home of the Buffalo Bills.."......place went nuts.........I'd say Boomer and the late Tim Russert are true celebrity Bills fans (RIP Tim)..........

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I noticed a guy in the elevator ( we call them lifts) yesterday of my office building in Sydney wearing a Bills lanyard ( we call them something you wear around your neck to hold an  ID pass) and I said to him... "don't tell me you are a Bills fan?"...

He said yes and how happy he was that they beat the Jets and I said I thought I was the only one that works for this Company that supports them....

It was a special moment before I got out at the 10th floor...

????

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I noticed a guy in the elevator ( we call them lifts) yesterday of my office building in Sydney wearing a Bills lanyard ( we call them something you wear around your neck to hold an  ID pass) and I said to him... "don't tell me you are a Bills fan?"...

He said yes and how happy he was that they beat the Jets and I said I thought I was the only one that works for this Company that supports them....

Went to Sydney last year for a vacation.  Awesome place, beautiful and the history is very cool. Stayed in The Rocks section, and though I met no famous people per say, I may have passed you on the street.  I'm going with Aussie Joe. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I'm pretty sure everyone calls them lanyards.

7 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Honest question, who IS the Bills most well known celebrity  fan? Non player.. who's our Drake for the Raptors??

Which famous person would have the balls to admit being a fan of the team that lost 4 straight superbowls? That's how people look at this team from the outside. Maybe Ryan Reynolds? I hear Rachel McAdams is a Bills fan by Canadian proximity...

7 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Which famous person would have the balls to admit being a fan of the team that lost 4 straight superbowls? That's how people look at this team from the outside. Maybe Ryan Reynolds? I hear Rachel McAdams is a Bills fan by Canadian proximity...

Well what have the Raptors done? Why can't Drake love us too? :( My favorite Bills pop culture reference is the X-Files villain, Cigarette Smoking Man, hating the bills saying they will never win the SB as long as he is alive. 

I mean.. he's the one of the most evil villains on television. So I guess that makes us.. a force of good? And a SB win will mean, we beat The Man?

Weird tangent but that reminds me of the 30 for 30 where Thurman Thomas is CONVINCED the helicopter blades over the Superbowl blew the kick wide right.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Russert..by far!!!

Thanksgiving Eve 1994. DC was empty. Wife and I  walk  to this African BBQ place in Adams Morgan and plop down the corner of the bar, Tim and his wife walk in and sit ar other end. We are the only 4 people in the place. I get all excited and want to go say hi, wife says let the guy have his drink in peace, he does not need a chucklehead Bills fan ruining his evening.

I got an idea.I  wore a Niagara Purple Eagles shell  to the place, and told my wife,,I am going to put this on like we are leaving and walk past him towards the head and see what he says.

As soon as I started to pull that thing on..that voice of his booms across the bar"hey.did you go to Niagara? 

Starts the conversation and we move over and spend the next 40 minutes talking Bills and having drinks, explaining DTV as he was still going to the studio to watch games and I had Sunday Ticket . Both wives were talking chit on us for geeking over Buffalo and the Bills..it was just a great night! 

Course Bills get stomped the next day on Thanksgiving

• Like (+1) 6