Where are we at? Miracle Playoff run or does each win just ruin draft position?

You win every game you can! This season has been especially odd because the coupling of the front loaded tough schedule and the horrible handling of the QB position put the Bills in a bigger hole than anyone wanted. At the end of December it’s very likely they’ll be sitting right back at 7-9...again...and no one will have considered that a tanking year.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:01 PM, PlayoffsPlease said:

Where are we at? Miracle Playoff run or does each win just ruin draft position? Inquiring minds want to know. 

Given the schedule the miracle playoff run is not impossible.  What I am supposed to be rooting for? 

Since I feel we have our QB already, from here on out it's playoff run for me at least.

How cool would it be to see two winning seasons right in a row and playoffs twice in a row. There'll be lots of fine OL where we be pickin' boys. Hell there'd even be good OL in the 3rd-4th. 

I'd rather win. I care about the bottom line. Would be happy to see Coach McD prove he is a HC. Full confidence going into the offseason!

On 11/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, zow2 said:

We have the QB so I don't care about draft position.  Hope to see Allen play well, the Offense continue to improve, The D play physical and dictate.  Win as many games as possible.  I'd love to see them win at Foxboro.  That would be awesome.

I loved that  they beat the Jags, even though the Jets lost so pick ahead of us.

But hell yeah, have Allen help the team beat the Cheatriots in Foxboro would be awesome for team morale. It would carry on all off season too.

Good showing by Allen and the Offense would help draw a good WR free agent too. It's not all about draft picks! And after the 2nd round, that a team picks 4th or 20th is a lot less relevant. 

I realize it is far fetched but along the lines of wishful thinking this is a big week to keep a glimmer of hope alive.  

Games we want to swing in our favor:

Bills over Miami

Falcons over Ravens

Jags over Colts

Texans over Browns

Bengals vs Broncos (toss up?)

Jets over Titans

Viking over Pats (just because)

Steelers over Chargers (possible but realistically we aren't catching the Chargers)

All you have to do is look at the Sabres. That team has been in the dumps for years, they get a taste of winning and you can see how much fun they are having out there. There is only one thing to do and that is keep playing hard and get as many wins as you can. Then next year you go out and do the same damn thing.

Just because you pick in the top ten doesn't mean the player is going to be an all pro. There is just as much chance of a player becoming great in the 10-20 draft positions. They need to develop a winning culture just as the Sabres have.