What Should the Bills Address with the Two Open Roster Spots? - Make It One

26CornerBlitz

Some names of interest: 

WR Tanner Gentry off Bears practice squad form Josh Allen teammate and favorite target

TE Troy Niklas former second round tight end from Norte Dame, currently a free agent

OG Taylor Hearn formerly of Clemson off Panthers practice squad

C Kyle Fuller from Baylor on Texans practice squad

WR Daurice Fountain stole the show at the East-West game drafted in the 5th round by the Colts, sitting on their practice squad. Watch some of his highlights from Northern Iowa

WR Dylan Cantrell big super athlete from Texas Tech sitting on Chargers practice squad. 6th round pick this year

That's all I got. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It would be nice to have a guy that’s been around a while to help teach the young wrs 

That's where Mr. Robiskie comes in because they won't learn a thing from Benjamin except how to be lazy and unfocused along with getting up after not making a play for the QB to clap your hands and yell damn!

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Cut Clay and Croom and sign 2 WR's and 2 TE's off another teams PS. 

Come on man. Neither will be cut. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t see the purpose of having both Ray Ray and McKenzie on this team

Yeah. McKenzie kinda makes Ray Ray redundant with the way he was utillized last week on ST and in the offense.  We'll see.  

53 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Some names of interest: 

WR Tanner Gentry off Bears practice squad form Josh Allen teammate and favorite target

TE Troy Niklas former second round tight end from Norte Dame, currently a free agent

OG Taylor Hearn formerly of Clemson off Panthers practice squad

C Kyle Fuller from Baylor on Texans practice squad

WR Daurice Fountain stole the show at the East-West game drafted in the 5th round by the Colts, sitting on their practice squad. Watch some of his highlights from Northern Iowa

WR Dylan Cantrell big super athlete from Texas Tech sitting on Chargers practice squad. 6th round pick this year

That's all I got. 

Love it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they sign Cam Phillips from the PS.

This, I know we have Zay Jones as the chain mover, but Cam Phillips could also help in that regard. I would like to see more of him these last 6 games.