Terrelle Pryor - cut

Reed83HOF

9 minutes ago, BuffalOhio said:

From what I understand, it is better to have Benjamin on the roster and get a compensatory draft pick when he signs somewhere else.  Doesn't mean he has to be on the field.  He's 100 percent useless and I was done with him early in the LAC game when he was lazy on a block and his man stopped Shady at the line of scrimmage.  DONE.

....or not going after that tipped ball, or on the interception 2 weeks ago and he didnt help tackle the guy, or the gazillion dropped passes- this guy is plain lazy and is a crummy wr.

32 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

It amazes me with how bad we are at the position how fast we get rid of a freshly signed WR.  Yet we still keep KB.  Go figure.  I know he didn't do anything and I am not upset about it or anything, but still.  They aren't giving these guys any kind of chance and yet sit there keeping an obviously heartless bum that drops pass after pass, td after td, making no effort.

KB will allow us a chance for a comp pick next year.  At this time,  it is silly to let him go.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

At least they're making moves, bringing up young players, evaluating what they have. It's good to see.

Yep, I expect they want to continue to increase Zay’s targets and then get the young guys involved - ray ray, mckenzie, Phillips  to evaluate them.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Trying out different guys. It’s a bad group overall, trying to improve and add some vets. Difficult to obtain a good vet WR in FA to a team with this type of QB situation and offense. 

The Bills tried him out and quickly got rid of him. Whether the Bills have a good qb situation or not why bother with this player who has shown little as a receiver with the teams he has been with? Adding McKenzie and sticking with the young guys was the better way to go. 

Edited by JohnC
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

The Bills tried him out and quickly got rid of him. Whether the Bills have a good qb situation or not why bother with this player who has shown little as a receiver with the teams he has been with.  Adding McKenzie and sticking with the young guys was the better way to go. 

He has shown ability in the past, was a 1000 yard WR two years ago with a trash QB. And, they did add mckenzie and have stuck with the young guys.  Why not try him out? Not like they kept him longer than necessary.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

KB will allow us a chance for a comp pick next year.  At this time,  it is silly to let him go.

He should be on the bench then.

But do you think anyone will give him a significant contract?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He has shown ability in the past, was a 1000 yard WR two years ago with a trash QB. And, they did add mckenzie and have stuck with the young guys. 

They gave him an opportunity to play right away. It didn't work out. He was quickly dispatched. I'm not sure if he will be picked up by a team this season or the future seasons.