Terrelle Pryor - cut

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Benjamin could bring a compensatory pick contingent upon what kind of contract he signs next season.

Comp pick season has returned!!!!  We should probably start a new thread discussing upcoming free agents and how to improve our playoff chances by losing non-conference games. 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

They should cut Kelvin Benjamin while they are at it.

From what I understand, it is better to have Benjamin on the roster and get a compensatory draft pick when he signs somewhere else.  Doesn't mean he has to be on the field.  He's 100 percent useless and I was done with him early in the LAC game when he was lazy on a block and his man stopped Shady at the line of scrimmage.  DONE.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

He seemed to be running lazy routes on Sunday but I'm surprised they didn't keep him around longer - they seem to have zero patience or player development interest.

He IS 29, I'm not sure how much more development there is in him. 

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He seemed to be running lazy routes on Sunday but I'm surprised they didn't keep him around longer - they seem to have zero patience or player development interest.

Bills have more first and second year players on their roster than any team in the league but “have zero player development interest”.

I love this forum.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2