How Would You Handle Our Current Season?

If I’m taking over after game 1 I would resign. 

Nobody could of done anything to save this season. The only way this season could of been sniffing the playoffs is if the run game on offense was unstoppable and controlled the clock like crazy. 

With that said I like the fun side to this thread, so I’m gonna wheel and deal with my madden skills. 

Im trading shady and my 3rd round pick to Pittsburgh for Bell, who will proceed to blow out his knee in the first game cause he wasn’t in game shape. 

Sending kelvin benjamin to Dallas for a 6th round pick, where he suddenly cares and scores on red zone targets almost every game. 

I am resigning Reily cause we gotta give the people what they want. 

Cut him two games later cause he’s hurt and isn’t actually a good receiver. 

Im playing Nate EVERY SINGLE GAME until he has a good game or breaks his neck, sit back and watch Josh.. Next year is all yours after I’m fired 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

How do you sign Moore when by any reports made known that he was done with the NFL?

Sorry should've said a QB in his likeness that is experience etc... like they did with Anderson/Barkley wayyyy later then they should've 

After Baltimore it was obvious that the Bills lacked speed. So I think the best you could do is what the Bills are doing now: bringing in younger players at the wide receiver position. I always would have moved McCoy into the slot more often and got Murphy onto the field, again, speed and youth. 

I would immediately ask the Bills if they were interested in buying out my contract so they could hire someone who knew what the hell they were doing.  I would take pennies on the dollar as it would be found money to me!

If that didn't work I would ask Bills ownership if I could run the team from my lounge chair while drinking a Molsen Golden.  Then I would turn it over to the coaches & players and let them sort things out.