MNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week 11 - KC (9-1) vs. LAR (9-1) at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins the Game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2018 at 01:15 AM

KC.png VS. LA.png

NFL.com Game Preview

ESPN Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Chiefs vs. Rams Vegas Lines

Chiefs vs. Rams History

PFT: Chiefs Keep Rolling to Set up Hyped Game vs. Rams (6:54)
The Kansas City Chiefs won once again, which sets up a mega-hyped game next Monday night against the Los Angeles Rams.

Chiefs vs. Rams | Week 11 Preview (3:03)

Move the Sticks' Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks preview the upcoming matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the LA Rams.

Chiefs vs. Rams Week 11 preview | NFL Playbook (7:33)

Rhett Lewis, Shaun O'Hara, and Brian Billick preview the Chiefs vs. Rams on MNF.

Dr7HdXbV4AE2CGZ.jpg:large

w9g1nk.jpg

2016_KC_1.png2018_LAR_G.png

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 8:15 PM ET

at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

wonder if the Altitude impacts anyone.   It's over 2K feet higher than Denver. 

I was there in the  80's IIRC it is about 8000 feet and Denver is just over 5000 ft so thats 3 K. 

just looked it up  7,350 ft

Walking around for hours and climbing stairs carrying equipment was an effort 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

Shady and the avatar name are equally as cool, however you can easily tell when someone has not travelled too much...

First off thanks 

If you doubt my travel ....  

PM me and I will tell you the numerous countries I have traveled.    then because of where I worked ...  I'll have to silence you.  :D  thats the Shady part of me ;) 

I made it 3 weeks w/o drinking water in Mexico City, then one day I ordered a salad with dinner, something I don't normally do.  Montezuma's revenge hit hard that night.   I was working in the Federal District and I stayed at the Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma.    Out of 3.5 weeks  I was there I saw the mountains tops circling the city maybe 4 times. 

also... if you are a native of  Saddle Hill City Mexico

or a long time worker there you can get conditioned to the water and whats in it. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to MNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week 11 - KC (9-1) vs. LAR (9-1) Moved from Mexico City to the LA Coliseum

Chiefs-Rams Game Moved from Mexico City to L.A.

The highly anticipated Monday night showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams will no longer be played at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.

The league announced Tuesday that the game featuring two 9-1 teams atop their respective divisions will now be played at the L.A. Coliseum on Monday, Nov. 19, because the playing surface at Estadio Azteca did not meet NFL standards.

"The decision is based on the determination -- in consultation with the NFLPA and following a meeting and field inspection this afternoon by NFL and club field experts as well as local and independent outside experts -- that the playing field at Estadio Azteca does not meet NFL standards for playability and consistency and will not meet those standards by next Monday," the league wrote in a statement.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported earlier Tuesday that the league was monitoring the situation in Mexico City and was working with Estadio Azteca to ensure the field is up to league standards for next Monday's game.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Even if they're now playing in LA, I think that KC wins.  I think that they're better on offense than the Rams (especially with Kupp out), and the Rams defense seems to be surprisingly vulnerable in the last three games, giving up an average of 34.3 points in each.  They also seem vulnerable to teams with good running games (like the Saints that put up 45 on them).

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

First off thanks 

If you doubt my travel ....  

PM me and I will tell you the numerous countries I have traveled.    then because of where I worked ...  I'll have to silence you.  :D  thats the Shady part of me ;) 

I made it 3 weeks w/o drinking water in Mexico City, then one day I ordered a salad with dinner, something I don't normally do.  Montezuma's revenge hit hard that night.   I was working in the Federal District and I stayed at the Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma.    Out of 3.5 weeks  I was there I saw the mountains tops circling the city maybe 4 times. 

also... if you are a native of  Saddle Hill City Mexico

or a long time worker there you can get conditioned to the water and whats in it. 

So you are saying you dont JUST stay in your moms basement?

Edited by fansince88

How the NFL's chillest QB launched an offensive revolution

r461201_1600x800cc.jpg

In the midst of a wild three-year career arc that has taken him from rookie bust to MVP candidate, the Rams quarterback has learned to enjoy the ride. How far can his surge lift L.A.?

BY TIM KEOWN

A version of this story appears in ESPN The Magazine's November issue.

It's starting to feel like a revolution, and every revolution needs a frontman. Rams quarterback Jared Goff, under the progressive vision of head coach Sean McVay, is the leader of one of the NFL's most dynamic offenses. Just two years after 2016's top pick suffered through the turgid, sclerotic final days of the crumbling Jeff Fisher empire -- losing all seven of his rookie starts -- Goff is an ascendant star, an MVP candidate, a player who symbolizes the promise of the new over the stubbornness of the old.

"It's funny that the spread quarterback was seen as such a scary thing going into every draft," Goff says. "I played in the spread, Patrick Mahomes played in the spread, Deshaun Watson, Mitchell Trubisky -- the NFL is so stuck in its ways sometimes. If you don't innovate and adapt, you're going to be left behind. It's about coaches; how do you get the best out of your players? It's not by forcing someone to run what you want to run. It's how you can make A the best A can be."

This was a moment -- adapt or die -- and it called for something that's not exactly rampant in the NFL: men with the vision and confidence to change the paradigm. As it turns out, they didn't come to kill the game; they came to save it.