Pancho Billa just on GMF NFL Network

diannand

Great story on him & my prayers go out to him & his family cancer SUCKS & i pray for his strength to over come it & be be completely healed in the name of the father !! 

I do wish J. Murphy would pay attention to things like how Pancho's name is pronounced he called him pancho bia on a video yesterday it just goes to show his expertise in all things Bills football .. ☹️

PANCHO POWER ? GO BILLS !! 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Great story on him & my prayers go out to him & his family cancer SUCKS & i pray for his strength to over come it & be be completely healed in the name of the father !! 

I do wish J. Murphy would pay attention to things like how Pancho's name is pronounced he called him pancho bia on a video yesterday it just goes to show his expertise in all things Bills football .. ☹️

I think JM is going off of the pronunciation of the original Pancho Villa.

• Like (+1) 2

If you are having a tough day, think of Pancho. What he is enduring right now and watching him inspire myself and so many of us is very uplifting. Pancho represents what is so very good about our fan base. And major kudos to the Bills organization and past players for giving Pancho the platform to tell his story.

Truly awesome how well Pancho represents us and he has no Buffalo ties.

Always praying for Erza and his family

Edited by Like A Mofo
  • Like (+1) 2

I think Pancho Billa has surpassed Pinto Ron as the most famous Bills fan in America.  

(Not counting Bills fans like Wolf Blitzer who are well known for other reasons).

6 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

If you are having a tough day, think of Pancho. What he is enduring right now and watching him inspire myself and so many of us is very uplifting. Pancho represents what is so very good about our fan base. And major kudos to the Bills organization and past players for telling his amazing story. Always praying for Erza and his family

I was telling Pancho's story to my wife yesterday and then suddenly, mysteriously, there were drops of salt water on my cheeks. 

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I think Pancho Billa has surpassed Pinto Ron as the most famous Bills fan in America.  

(Not counting Bills fans like Wolf Blitzer who are well known for other reasons).

I was telling Pancho's story to my wife yesterday and then suddenly, mysteriously, there were drops of salt water on my cheeks. 

Same for me. My wife watched the videos and got teary eyed too. And I agree, Pancho is definitely the most famous Bills fan, not only in America, but around the world

8 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Pinto Ron is a probably the number 1 reason that Pancho has gotten this recognition.  The Red Pinto Tailgate crew started the #PanchosPick movement last winter, and non-stop promoted #PanchoPower and his GoFundMe page among Bills fans across all social media platforms.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Pinto Ron is a probably the number 1 reason that Pancho has gotten this recognition.  The Red Pinto Tailgate crew started the #PanchosPick movement last winter, and non-stop promoted #PanchoPower and his GoFundMe page among Bills fans across all social media platforms.

Very good point, call them 1 and 1a as far as Bills fandom goes!

41 minutes ago, T master said:

No worse than Zay spelling it like the raincoat on his towel :lol:

It was great being there in Dallas during the draft to see him announce the pick of Harrison Phillips. The reaction from the crowd was spectacular. An unforgettable moment.

Now seeing him speak to the team is even more special.

God bless Pancho Billa.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

It was great being there in Dallas during the draft to see him announce the pick of Harrison Phillips. The reaction from the crowd was spectacular. An unforgettable moment.

Now seeing him speak to the team is even more special.

God bless Pancho Billa.

It was the most memorable moment the NFL draft has had in quite some time. It made the draft. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

It was the most memorable moment the NFL draft has had in quite some time. It made the draft. 

It may have even been more memorable than the 2015 draft in Chicago when Jim Kelly announced the Bills first pick in the second round.

And that was a highly emotional moment as well.

• Like (+1) 1