Why Is eball Such a Peterman Apologist?

Gugny

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I say we throw them an anchor and let them sink with the rest of the turds.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LMAO.  

that sounds food too

Food??? Turds???  :huh: You either need to set up an appointment with a nutritionist or a psychiatrist...

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, simpleman said:

Moderators, this is exactly the type of thread that should be locked and the op should be given a time out ban for. even the title is a personal attack on another poster.  This is not about football, or the Bills, it is purely an undisguised personal attack on another poster. SDS, is this what you want this board to be?

Gugny exists on these forums for circle-jerkery..........gets the inside joke going so he can get a laugh out of the circle shaming-you-for-shaming-him.:rolleyes:

As for @eball.......you can divide his posts into before 5pm and after...........before it's probably wrong and after it's just the liquor talkin'. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Gugny exists on these forums for circle-jerkery..........gets the inside joke going so he can get a laugh out of the circle shaming-you-for-shaming-him.:rolleyes:

As for @eball.......you can divide his posts into before 5pm and after...........before it's probably wrong and after it's just the liquor talkin'. :beer:

hSwlnQz.gifImage result for mr lahey gifs

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Be quiet Randers, the liquor's driving.

The liquors callin the shots now, boyo!

Just now, r00tabaga said:

I used to love this place.  I was here A LOT.

BBMB took over and I stop bball in and this thread is commonplace now.

#sadness

Sadness is for poor people.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

I used to love this place.  I was here A LOT.

BBMB took over and I stop in once in a while and this thread is commonplace now.

#sadness

You, sir, are welcome!!!  :beer:

58 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You, sir, are welcome!!!  :beer:

Screw him. "I shall not stand for this BBMB garbage that has been undermining everything TSW has stood for. Scholars. Leaders. Athletes. And Gentleman. And I will not tolerate otherwise!"

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, eball said:

Ok, @Gugny, since the question was directed at me I'll answer.  It's really simple; I just hate it when bad things happen to good, white, Christian people who don't get the same opportunities everyone else seems to receive.

My heart bleeds for Nate Peterman; all he ever really needed was a chance.

You're one of my favorites here because you take everything in stride. ?

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So eball should stay?

Can we finally ditch @mrags?? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I vote I go. If everyone pitches in for a 1 way ticket for me to Jamaica. You’ll never hear from me again. 

Look, I know we really had you thinking you had a chance to go to Jamaica when we were all at TBDAHOT ... But, Cool Runnings was a movie. You can't just go to Jamaica and bobsled.

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

I vote I go. If everyone pitches in for a 1 way ticket for me to Jamaica. You’ll never hear from me again. 

If your pasty white ass goes outside of a resort, you bet your bottom dollar we won't hear from you again!

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Look, I know we really had you thinking you had a chance to go to Jamaica when we were all at TBDAHOT ... But, Cool Runnings was a movie. You can't just go to Jamaica and bobsled.

Just like John Candy, I was once skinny and an athlete. And just like Sanka, I smoke a lot of... 

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If your pasty white ass goes outside of a resort, you bet your bottom dollar we won't hear from you again!

Naw. I’ve been there before. Was married there. I’m like an honorary Jamaican. I’ll be fine  

• Haha (+1) 1