Why Is eball Such a Peterman Apologist?

Gugny

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I agree,  I'm no fan of the dozens of repeat threads.  

I am a bit tolerant if it's meant in good natured humor 

There is the report button which we are told to use ....  until a mod says you use it too much 

Ha!  Frustrating I’m sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Ok, @Gugny, since the question was directed at me I'll answer.  It's really simple; I just hate it when bad things happen to good, white, Christian people who don't get the same opportunities everyone else seems to receive.

My heart bleeds for Nate Peterman; all he ever really needed was a chance.

the bolded...it's amazing the mob like ire that gets thrown at guys who claim their faith....and that goes for a lot of public figures.

as far as nate goes, i believe he will go on to have a career in football.  he's got the smarts and the accuracy.  he had a pretty bad supporting cast and  was called upon at some of the worst times any young qb could face.

i loved the game the other day , but without the additons of foster and mckenzie...and teller,  along with some play book trickery, would barkley have fared as well?

i would have rather  ir'd anderson and kept  allen/barkley/nate.   i think kb is a waste of a roster spot. it's not like he's drawing double coverage....

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

the bolded...it's amazing the mob like ire that gets thrown at guys who claim their faith....and that goes for a lot of public figures.

as far as nate goes, i believe he will go on to have a career in football.  he's got the smarts and the accuracy.  he had a pretty bad supporting cast and  was called upon at some of the worst times any young qb could face.

i loved the game the other day , but without the additons of foster and mckenzie...and teller,  along with some play book trickery, would barkley have fared as well?

i would have rather  ir'd anderson and kept  allen/barkley/nate.   i think kb is a waste of a roster spot. it's not like he's drawing double coverage....

From a football perspective, he has demonstrated neither of these with a number of poor decisions and inconsistent ball placement.  He's not an NFL caliber talent. 

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

This needs its own thread?

I used the search function and didn't find any threads about eball.  So ... yes.  Yes, it does.

Thank you for showing interest by clicking the link!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

:bag:Mets fans should never be taken seriously!:bag:

3 hours ago, simpleman said:

Moderators, this is exactly the type of thread that should be locked and the op should be given a time out ban for. even the title is a personal attack on another poster.  This is not about football, or the Bills, it is purely an undisguised personal attack on another poster. SDS, is this what you want this board to be?

Settle down

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

You quoted a post dripping with sarcasm.

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Joking man. 

Whether or not eball and gungy are BFFs or not, this is a terrible excuse for a new thread. SDS might want to focus on the overwhelming amount of absurd threads that are constantly popping up. IN is just a way for members to police it. There’s not much recourse for people who come here to try and get this board a little more tolerable.  

IN is actually just a way to clog up otherwise fun and/or productive threads.

In fact, instead of going into a thread simply to type IN, one should intentionally avoid a thread that is properly titled (such as this one).

3 hours ago, dubs said:

Joking man. 

Whether or not eball and gungy are BFFs or not, this is a terrible excuse for a new thread. SDS might want to focus on the overwhelming amount of absurd threads that are constantly popping up. IN is just a way for members to police it. There’s not much recourse for people who come here to try and get this board a little more tolerable.  

Don’t forget you have the Citizens Arrest option in your bag of tricks. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Either there are a lot of gullible posters, or posters completely oblivious to certain board “practices.”

Hook, line & sinker...well done @Gugny

To those who have their panties in a wad over this thread...grow a sense of humor.

Agreed.   

Though we can throw a mulligan to the newbies