Why Is eball Such a Peterman Apologist?

Gugny

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What direction does your toilet flush, aussie joe? Counter clockwise or clockwise?

Presumptuous. Maybe he lives in the Outback where there are bloomin onions and 32 oz porterhouses but no running water, therefore no toilets. He may still have to pull up TBD using dial up through AOL on his Commodore 64, or by surfing on his flip phone. 

1 minute ago, transient said:

Presumptuous. Maybe he lives in the Outback where there are bloomin onions and 32 oz porterhouses but no running water, therefore no toilets. He may still have to pull up TBD using dial up through AOL on his Commodore 64, or by surfing on his flip phone. 

Whenever I go to the US, I note  the contents do quite a swirl of honour around the bowl before disappearing...

Australian toilets tend to dispose of the material as quickly and as fuss free as possible...

• Haha (+1) 2

I’m kinda right there with him. At the end of the day Nate is just a human being trying to make a living. Being the butt of so many jokes has gotta suck. He was terrible and i’m glad he’s gone but I can see his point

• Haha (+1) 1

Moderators, this is exactly the type of thread that should be locked and the op should be given a time out ban for. even the title is a personal attack on another poster.  This is not about football, or the Bills, it is purely an undisguised personal attack on another poster. SDS, is this what you want this board to be?

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, simpleman said:

Moderators, this is exactly the type of thread that should be locked and the op should be given a time out ban for. even the title is a personal attack on another poster.  This is not about football, or the Bills, it is purely an undisguised personal attack on another poster. SDS, is this what you want this board to be?

No it's not.  It's a joke between friends on the bye week.  Take a deep breath and relax. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, @Gugny, since the question was directed at me I'll answer.  It's really simple; I just hate it when bad things happen to good, white, Christian people who don't get the same opportunities everyone else seems to receive.

My heart bleeds for Nate Peterman; all he ever really needed was a chance.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Peterman principle

The Peter principle is a concept in management developed by Laurence J. Peter, which observes that people in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence".
6 minutes ago, dubs said:

IN

As was noted   IN was so 2014.

And SDS really dislikes people just posting IN.   

I know, I was scolded for it 

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Ok, @Gugny, since the question was directed at me I'll answer.  It's really simple; I just hate it when bad things happen to good, white, Christian people who don't get the same opportunities everyone else seems to receive.

My heart bleeds for Nate Peterman; all he ever really needed was a chance.

Belichick is going to resurrect his career, sit tight. 

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Peterman principle

The Peter principle is a concept in management developed by Laurence J. Peter, which observes that people in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence".

As was noted   IN was so 2014.

And SDS really dislikes people just posting IN.   

I know, I was scolded for it 

Joking man. 

Whether or not eball and gungy are BFFs or not, this is a terrible excuse for a new thread. SDS might want to focus on the overwhelming amount of absurd threads that are constantly popping up. IN is just a way for members to police it. There’s not much recourse for people who come here to try and get this board a little more tolerable.  

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

Joking man. 

Whether or not eball and gungy are BFFs or not, this is a terrible excuse for a new thread. SDS might want to focus on the overwhelming amount of absurd threads that are constantly popping up. IN is just a way for members to police it. There’s not much recourse for people who come here to try and get this board a little more tolerable.  

I agree,  I'm no fan of the dozens of repeat threads.  

I am a bit tolerant if it's meant in good natured humor 

There is the report button which we are told to use ....  until a mod says you use it too much 

1 hour ago, simpleman said:

giphy.gif