Corey Coleman

Rebel101

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This typeof trade is better made in the off season. He wasn't able to pick up the offense in such a short period of time and a lot of players can't. If they were going to take the cap, hit they should have kept him on the roster automatically. I mean it would have made sense to keep him over Khari Lee, a 4th tight end no? I'm not saying Coleman is a big deal, I'm saying his acquisition and quick release made no sense.

Here are the guys who made the final 53 who are no longer on the team: 

Jeremy Kerley

Khari Lee

Ramon Humber

Phillip Gaines

Vontae Davis

Marshall Newhouse 

Whatever you think of Coleman, he should have been kept over some of these bums. 

I remember when everyone was up in arms over releasing Kerley.  Yet he wasn't claimed or signed by any other team.

Something was up there.

12 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I knew he would get back into football shape and be a difference maker. He lost his passion in Cleveland from the moment he was drafted. Unprofessional but I mean ***** happens. I knew we should have gave him some time to get his ***** together again. He said he is rejuvenated and will show Buffalo why he was a first round pick. He is looking a lot faster then he did in the preseason and I think he would have been a good addition to this lowsy group of receivers we currently have.

Shouldnt he want to show Cleveland why he was a first pick?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body
Spicy mami, hot tamale
Hotter than a Somali, fur coat, Ferrari
Hop out the stu', jump in the coupe (the coupe)
Big Dipper on top of the roof
Flexing on ***** as hard as I can
Eating halal, driving the Lam'

When you have seen a person strip live for singles, it's difficult to respect them as an artist. 

4 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I’m just saying he is looking a lot faster and was getting separation on his routes. We never even gave him a chance knowing he was no where close to what he was suppose to be. Just another move by McBeane to make it look like they tried to fix something they don’t know how to.

Lol I never said that. It was known he was out of shape and lost interest. He shown that it was because he was in Cleveland. Once he got here he began putting in effort and was never given a chance. So why even pick him up if you just gonna cut him without the proper amount of time

Maybe because he was a 1st round pick & those guys usually have what it takes to produce quickly take Barkley for instance last week ! 

Dudes knock was he couldn't or didn't learn the offense quickly & that's what we needed was some one to pick up the offense quickly to try & turn it around not give him 6 to 8 weeks to do so !

Plus if the Pats gave him a chance by putting him on their practice squad & one of the winningest coaches ever cut him why do you think he deserves more time to prove he can be "That Guy" ???