Corey Coleman

Rebel101

I knew he would get back into football shape and be a difference maker. He lost his passion in Cleveland from the moment he was drafted. Unprofessional but I mean ***** happens. I knew we should have gave him some time to get his ***** together again. He said he is rejuvenated and will show Buffalo why he was a first round pick. He is looking a lot faster then he did in the preseason and I think he would have been a good addition to this lowsy group of receivers we currently have.

Ill maintain that you don’t trade for a guy with guaranteed dollars and known attitude issues unless you have a plan that includes giving him some extra leash while you get him on board. 

Zero strikes is not a great policy in the situation we created 

• Like (+1) 3

October 18, 2018: New York Giants added WR Corey Coleman to the practice squad.

September 20, 2018: New England Patriots added WR Corey Coleman to the practice squad.

September 18, 2018: New England Patriots cut WR Corey Coleman.

September 17, 2018: New England Patriots waived WR Corey Coleman.

September 11, 2018: New England Patriots signed WR Corey Coleman.

September 2, 2018: Buffalo Bills cut WR Corey Coleman.

September 1, 2018: Buffalo Bills waived WR Corey Coleman.

August 6, 2018:  Cleveland Browns trade WR  Corey Coleman to the Buffalo Bills.

November 16, 2017: Cleveland Browns activated WR Corey Coleman from the IR/Designated for Return list.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, fridge said:

September 20, 2018: New England Patriots added WR Corey Coleman to the practice squad.

November 16, 2017: Cleveland Browns activated WR Corey Coleman from the IR/Designated for Return list.

He's been tearing up the league this year .....  it makes absolutely no sense that we let him go?????

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

He returned a kickoff. Hooray.

I’m just saying he is looking a lot faster and was getting separation on his routes. We never even gave him a chance knowing he was no where close to what he was suppose to be. Just another move by McBeane to make it look like they tried to fix something they don’t know how to.

31 minutes ago, CSBill said:

He's been tearing up the league this year .....  it makes absolutely no sense that we let him go?????

Lol I never said that. It was known he was out of shape and lost interest. He shown that it was because he was in Cleveland. Once he got here he began putting in effort and was never given a chance. So why even pick him up if you just gonna cut him without the proper amount of time

7 hours ago, fridge said:

Including both waives and cuts definitely makes it look like he bounced more. 

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

I’m just saying he is looking a lot faster and was getting separation on his routes. We never even gave him a chance knowing he was no where close to what he was suppose to be. Just another move by McBeane to make it look like they tried to fix something they don’t know how to.

Lol I never said that. It was known he was out of shape and lost interest. He shown that it was because he was in Cleveland. Once he got here he began putting in effort and was never given a chance. So why even pick him up if you just gonna cut him without the proper amount of time

What makes you think he was never given a chance?

This typeof trade is better made in the off season. He wasn't able to pick up the offense in such a short period of time and a lot of players can't. If they were going to take the cap, hit they should have kept him on the roster automatically. I mean it would have made sense to keep him over Khari Lee, a 4th tight end no? I'm not saying Coleman is a big deal, I'm saying his acquisition and quick release made no sense.

Here are the guys who made the final 53 who are no longer on the team: 

Jeremy Kerley

Khari Lee

Ramon Humber

Phillip Gaines

Vontae Davis

Marshall Newhouse 

Whatever you think of Coleman, he should have been kept over some of these bums. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

Its a fair point. 

Kind of a Da’Rick Rogers situation. 

39 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What makes you think he was never given a chance?

We kept him for a week

21 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

This is gonna be way bigger than when the Falcons let Favre get away.  Probably not.  He'll probably be out of the league in 2  years after he's run out of second chances.

Lol of course not but I don’t think so he is looking better each week.