Rex Ryan Destroys The Jets For Getting Owned By The Bills

16 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

I could def go for some prime time football with rex as color commentator. Hes personality for it. 

Never - Rex adds nothing but garbage when he speaks - I would prefer to see him pushed out the door and never have to listen to his bull again.

Hated him in NY with the Jets - thought he was a blowhard and a bad coach.

Hated even more that the Bills were duped into his circus show.

Now I get to not pay attention to the crap he spews on ESPN - showing just how fall they have fallen.

The guy is a straight Buffoon and I really need to hear less from him not more.

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Never - Rex adds nothing but garbage when he speaks - I would prefer to see him pushed out the door and never have to listen to his bull again.

Hated him in NY with the Jets - thought he was a blowhard and a bad coach.

Hated even more that the Bills were duped into his circus show.

Now I get to not pay attention to the crap he spews on ESPN - showing just how fall they have fallen.

The guy is a straight Buffoon and I really need to hear less from him not more.

That's why God gave you a mute button, dont be such a hater. Hes entertaining to some and annoying to others. Not unlike any other entertainer in the world. At this point thats what he is.

Let the hate go my friend.

We have plenty of people here begging for a new owner, new coaches, and new build, but look on the bright side...the Bills don't sound like this.

"We obviously planned for Josh Allen to come in there," Adams said. "We thought he was going to play. Obviously, he didn't play. Obviously, we didn't have a lot of film on Barkley."

Adams isn't doing his coach any favors. Given that Allen was limited all week and the Bills had a bye coming up, the tea leaves suggested the rookie would sit again. Not that who they prepared for should matter when facing a career backup who hadn't started a game in two years, but it speaks to the state of a coaching staff. It's especially damning after Adams earlier in the year noted that the Jets weren't ready to face Baker Mayfield in a loss to Cleveland.

Bowles' inability to prepare only to get walloped by previously dead-on-arrival offenses has sealed his fate. Two games Bowles didn't prepare his squad for alternate realities led to two losses

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Damn! I am no Rex  Ryan fan but what he said was true!  They sabotaged his last year there so they could “rebuild” the next year. Ryan as a coach wasn’t good but as a commentator he is perfect! 

So you're a fan of a football team that cheats and commentators who suck.

What else will we learn about you?

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So you're a fan of a football team that cheats and commentators who suck.

What else will we learn about you?

Lol that I fully embrace the dark empire.. join us Gugny... we have cookies!! Lol

As for Rex, what did he say that was not true? They did sabotage his last year there so they could rebuild? (Fact, that team was more void of talent than the current Raider team).  That the Jets showed no heart. (Very true again, the eye test proves that.). The only speculation he had was that the GM is gone too. And I dare say that wasn’t extreme speculation given the talent on the field he has provided.  Rex sucked as a coach, as a commentator he is knowledgeable, and energetic and for most fun to watch.. then again after having BB For so long I may just like seeing his opposite lol..

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Lol that I fully embrace the dark empire.. join us Gugny... we have cookies!! Lol

As for Rex, what did he say that was not true? They did sabotage his last year there so they could rebuild? (Fact, that team was more void of talent than the current Raider team).  That the Jets showed no heart. (Very true again, the eye test proves that.). The only speculation he had was that the GM is gone too. And I dare say that wasn’t extreme speculation given the talent on the field he has provided.  Rex sucked as a coach, as a commentator he is knowledgeable, and energetic and for most fun to watch.. then again after having BB For so long I may just like seeing his opposite lol..

He also had the most talented defense in the league for years and never even made it to a Super Bowl.

Going on TV and saying the Jets mailed it in isn't cutting edge commentary.  Everyone saw it.  Everyone knows it.

The guy lived on his father's name as a coach and continues to as a commentator; and he's never been good at either - especially since his father's defense became antiquated.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He also had the most talented defense in the league for years and never even made it to a Super Bowl.

Going on TV and saying the Jets mailed it in isn't cutting edge commentary.  Everyone saw it.  Everyone knows it.

The guy lived on his father's name as a coach and continues to as a commentator; and he's never been good at either - especially since his father's defense became antiquated.

We will definitely agree he road his dads coat tails to the NFL.  He was a damn good D coordinator before he took over for the Jets in his own right too.  But like you said he didn’t adapt and his D became antiquated.

as for commentator, I don’t mind him.. but it’s the nature of the beast to either Hate or love them. (I can’t stand whenever Ray Lewis opens his mouth but that’s just me.)

oh and glad see you had a sense sense of humor about joining the dark side lol.. (be surprised how many get so angry just kiddingly suggesting it)

• Like (+1) 1