Rex Ryan Destroys The Jets For Getting Owned By The Bills

1 hour ago, no name said:

hey rex, ***** off!!

I mean I couldn't put it more eloquently. That was obviously a Jets piece, not about the Bills. And let's be honest, they did "leave their jocks on the field" they played so lazily and horrible it's hard to judge the merit of the win. But it is a great blowout win regardless that showed a no fluke offense truly executing so you can't take our performance away from us.

You can certainly criticize the Jets performance lol.

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Rex mentioned the tear down which led to his terrible year there and his eventual firing. And he basically says the team still sucks. He is calling out MacCagnan and he has a point. They spent a bunch of money in the offseason and they still suck.  

Ain't that the truth. But let's give him some credit. Their defense was better under Rex

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

Bowles looked like a cold fish on the sidelines....no passion.  Didn't get in the players faces at all.  Must be accepting he is done or something like that.  Bills get Jets again next month in Orchard Park, Bowles may or may not be with them.

Bowles has looked like that since the day he took over the team.   I can remember that same look dating back to the games they had against the Bills when Rex was still here. 

He may be a great coordinator, but he has no business running the show. 

1 minute ago, BmarvB said:

Ain't that the truth. But let's give him some credit. Their defense was better under Rex

With the Jets, he was able to manufacture a pass rush without talent, see Maybin, Aaron. Bowles can't seem to generate any kind of pass rush while playing a lot of man to man and single high. That's a recipe for lots of failure. I blame MacCagnan as well because they never bothered drafting any edge players. They still have not replaced John Abraham and Calvin Pace and it's been years now. 

Let's not forget that their run game coordinator is Rick Dennison. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

With the Jets, he was able to manufacture a pass rush without talent, see Maybin, Aaron. Bowles can't seem to generate any kind of pass rush while playing a lot of man to man and single high. That's a recipe for lots of failure. I blame MacCagnan as well because they never bothered drafting any edge players. They still have not replaced John Abraham and Calvin Pace and it's been years now. 

Let's not forget that their run game coordinator is Rick Dennison. 

Good points. 

Rexy needs to be in the booth doing color. He’s a great Xs and Os guy and is flat out hilarious. He should be on their MNF crew, which is a debacle. Worst broadcast crew in any sport.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TremaineAve said:

Rexy needs to be in the booth doing color. He’s a great Xs and Os guy and is flat out hilarious. He should be on their MNF crew, which is a debacle. Worst broadcast crew in any sport.

It really is terrible. I love Rex's commentary and the other guy I think is very good on ESPN radio is Chris Canty. He should be in the Booger position. His takes are fair, logical, and lack any kind of bias. 

• Like (+1) 1

He's just pissed because he thinks he could have done better & that he was fired by both teams so he attacks with vengeance given his position now !

Maybe if Bowles does get fired they will hire him back & Him & Rob can go up there & prove what the Bills would have had if they would have kept them on ? !!

Rex Ryan destroyed the Bills too (When he was the head coach here)

I'd say he destroyed the Jets as their head coach, but they didn't really have anything going for them before his tenure either. He kept them the same.

3 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Bowles looked like a cold fish on the sidelines....no passion.  Didn't get in the players faces at all.  Must be accepting he is done or something like that.  Bills get Jets again next month in Orchard Park, Bowles may or may not be with them.

That's why I didn't want the Bills to obliterate them. A coaching change will likely make the Jets better and thus hurt the Bills!

14 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is Rant is exactly why Rex is perfect for segments like this on ESPN.  This was classic and very entertaining.  Of course, I am also sure that old Rex would love to coach NYJ again.  Not gonna happen.  

Rex is in the perfect spot for him.   He comments on everyone else's performance with no performance from him for comparison.  And this is especially good because it is all hindsight.  It doesn't take any planning in advance to work out a solution, just comment about others.   The main problem with all these sports reporters is there is no accountability.  Anyone can comment on performance because it is after the fact.   There are a couple of posters here that would make better sports reporters than the ones TV is pushing on us.

And I believe Rex knows this is the perfect spot for him.   In this position he never has to worry about failing again.  Although in his case I am not sure he worried much as a Bills coach.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Left their jocks on the field hahaha I want to download all his meathead football sayings for gameday threads. I said they laid an egg out there. He's saying they left their jocks on the field lol

"LET'S GET SOME ****ING SNACKS!"

He's like your quotable middle school coach you have a hard time not giggling when he's yelling at you.

I could def go for some prime time football with rex as color commentator. Hes personality for it. 

7 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Has he ever showed passion?  Not that I've seen. 

I didn't watch the video but did Rex bother to mention that the Bills have the #1 defense in contrast to the ash leap he left us in?

Edited by BillnutinHouston

So obvious he's on the attack because this game brought the Bills D to top ranked.  We had a great, #4 D when he arrived as a supposed defensive genious and he destroyed it instantly with his stupid, convulted system.  Now he's on TV and knows the nation saw the Bills D return to tops as soon as he - and his idiot brother - left town.

Rex was proven an failure and his jets pounded the final nail in that coffin.  Lol.  We all see through you rex.  Dumbass.