Rex Ryan Destroys The Jets For Getting Owned By The Bills

16 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Who in their right mind would care what Rex Ryan thinks or says.   He is a baboon

Cause he's fun.

1 hour ago, R Y G A R said:

The Sanchize didn't exactly ascend under his coaching when he was there...

TBF he was good enough at a young age to make a divisional appearance and BEAT BRADY for an AFC appearance. We'll see if Darnold can do that at least. That's the bar set for the franchise qb now.. more success than Rex's.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is a tremendous video!  Rex goes on the attack to rip the Jets for their loss to the Bills.

He said no one was playing with passion and they left their “jock” on the field.  

He says that Todd Bowles is getting fired at the end of the season - and he knows it.  Also he alludes to Mike McCagnin Getting axed as well.  He says they were supposed to rebuild in 2016, but never did.  He also believes that Darnold is not developing or improving week-to-week.  

This is Rant is exactly why Rex is perfect for segments like this on ESPN.  This was classic and very entertaining.  Of course, I am also sure that old Rex would love to coach NYJ again.  Not gonna happen.  

I hope he coaches the jets again :devil:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Rex is funny too much hatin in here

Left their jocks on the field hahaha I want to download all his meathead football sayings for gameday threads. I said they laid an egg out there. He's saying they left their jocks on the field lol

"LET'S GET SOME ****ING SNACKS!"

He's like your quotable middle school coach you have a hard time not giggling when he's yelling at you.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks