Rex Ryan Destroys The Jets For Getting Owned By The Bills

This is a tremendous video!  Rex goes on the attack to rip the Jets for their loss to the Bills.

He said no one was playing with passion and they left their “jock” on the field.  

He says that Todd Bowles is getting fired at the end of the season - and he knows it.  Also he alludes to Mike McCagnin Getting axed as well.  He says they were supposed to rebuild in 2016, but never did.  He also believes that Darnold is not developing or improving week-to-week.  

This is Rant is exactly why Rex is perfect for segments like this on ESPN.  This was classic and very entertaining.  Of course, I am also sure that old Rex would love to coach NYJ again.  Not gonna happen.  

• Like (+1) 2

Man I want to punch him in the lap band every time crap spews forth from his stupid mouth. Because butt fumble, EJ, Tebow, and Tuh-rod all ascended under your tutelage didn’t they sexy-Wrecksy. His act is as tired as his defensive philosophy. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Another worthless pompous rant by the whiny overrated fatboy.  Call me Rex when you ever coach again. That'll be a fun circus to watch ....

But you gotta admit...his pompous rant was pretty entertaining

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Funny he didn't mention when the Bills obliterated his Jets team 38-3. 

Right but Rex was in the same situation then, that Bowles is in now.  At least according to area, Bowles knows he’s getting fired 

25 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is a tremendous video!  Rex goes on the attack to rip the Jets for their loss to the Bills.

He said no one was playing with passion and they left their “jock” on the field.  

He says that Todd Bowles is getting fired at the end of the season - and he knows it.  Also he alludes to Mike McCagnin Getting axed as well.  He says they were supposed to rebuild in 2016, but never did.  He also believes that Darnold is not developing or improving week-to-week.  

This is Rant is exactly why Rex is perfect for segments like this on ESPN.  This was classic and very entertaining.  Of course, I am also sure that old Rex would love to coach NYJ again.  Not gonna happen.  

The rest of the AFC east agrees

28 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

He's stumping for the Jets job....and one for Rob.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I liked it. I mean the Jets did just cupcake their way through the game he's 100% right there. He just has a hilarious way with words to express that lol.

"LET'S GET SOME ****ING SNACKS!"

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Pot, meet kettle

This man got crushed by tobacco chewing, 3/4 retired Kyle Orton not once but twice and the second time was the week the Bills had to practice via iPad and travel by snowmobile Ffs! Scott effing  chandler scored on him and did a shovel celebration! He allowed boobie Dixon to run for 1st downs! Ge-NO was Peterman v 1.0 and had to be benched before halftime for Michael Vick after throwing 4 picks at MetLife. He even got lit up by EJ two years prior! He let TJ Graham (!!) score a TD on him and then signed him (!). Bad Bills losses are a Jets tradition that was started by HIM.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I think he was hinting at hiring himself ? ?