Peterman to Patriots? They always liked him.

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Did anybody notice the date on that article?  April 11, 2017  I think it's a bit of a stretch to posit that the Patriots will have serious interest now because they worked him out before he was drafted.

Nice work detective!! I used past tense “liked” to indicate the Pats had some interest in Nasty Nate in the past. My opinion that they bring him in now and restore him. 

8 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Peterman is not as good as Garapolo or Brisett.  I'd kind of doubt it, especially since their pro personnel knows about Peterman's performance.  My guess is they try to find a rookie later in the draft and roll with Brady and Hoyer in 2019.

IT WAS A JOKE

and a bad one, even worse if NE did it.  

What people will get sucked into because of their emotions.  SMH. 

11 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I would love for this to happen .  Nate is a good guy.  I don’t think he gets signed this year, though I do see the Bills signing him to the PS once he cleans waivers

That's exactly what's going to happen. The Bills are going to get him back. He'll be on the PS

Edited by BmarvB

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Beat me too it. 

Nate to NE and BAM 

Tutelage from Bellicheat and staff won't fix Pickerman.  The dude doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

Bills would be stupid to waste a PS spot on him.....

Edited by Azucho98
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Tutelage from Bellicheat and staff won't fix Pickerman.  The dude doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

Bills would be stupid to waste a PS spot on him.....

Again...

This is all tongue in cheek humor.    Don't take stuff like this so seriously.