Peterman to Patriots? They always liked him.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/11/what-to-make-of-patriots-decision-to-work-out-pitt-qb-nathan-peterman/amp/

Of particular interest, check out the fourth paragraph where the author calls him “Peterson”. Such a red herring to screw up the google search engines. I’ve seen it a thousand times.

What has changed? Jimmy Garrapolo - Gone!  Jacoby Brisket - Gone!!

All they had to do was wait for Peterman to throw enough picks and then - wink wink nudge nudge - we’ll come pick you up “Nate”. This whole thing was choreographed by Bill B. A year and half ago.

Just watch. This league is fixed.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/11/what-to-make-of-patriots-decision-to-work-out-pitt-qb-nathan-peterman/amp/

Of particular interest, check out the fourth paragraph where the author calls him “Peterson”. Such a red herring to screw up the google search engines. I’ve seen it a thousand times.

What has changed? Jimmy Garrapolo - Gone!  Jacoby Brisket - Gone!!

All they had to do was wait for Peterman to throw enough picks and then - wink wink nudge nudge - we’ll come pick you up “Nate”. This whole thing was choreographed by Bill B. A year and half ago.

Just watch. This league is fixed.  

Beat me too it. 

Nate to NE and BAM 

• Like (+1) 1

Peterman is not as good as Garapolo or Brisett.  I'd kind of doubt it, especially since their pro personnel knows about Peterman's performance.  My guess is they try to find a rookie later in the draft and roll with Brady and Hoyer in 2019.

2 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I would love for this to happen .  Nate is a good guy.  I don’t think he gets signed this year, though I do see the Bills signing him to the PS once he cleans waivers

Can't do it. 

He has too much experience on the active roster. NP is ineligible for the PS. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Is everyone aware the OP is spamming or nah? Some of his material is decent, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

I’ve known for Fergie for a lot of years now. If he was “spamming” everyone, I can assure you; this time would be the first. At the last home game he and I were actually talking about Peterman and I can account for his faith in Peterman. He’s wanted him in since day one after he was drafted. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Did anybody notice the date on that article?  April 11, 2017  I think it's a bit of a stretch to posit that the Patriots will have serious interest now because they worked him out before he was drafted.

Good eye