WTF with the “feel bad for Peterman” posts?

eball

1 hour ago, eball said:

Seriously people; a 5th freaking round draft pick who got numerous chances to play in meaningful NFL games, and shat himself at every opportunity. Get real and send your sympathy to someone who needs/deserves it!!!!

(oh and by the way he probably earned close to $1M for the effort)

I don't gloat over anyone losing their job, but that's an indication of how I was raised.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside said:

Not like this. How many threads have been started about him? 

You seem like the type who is a complete failure living in mom's basement. Would explain your anger issues.

Im not angry.  What makes you think that? 

Knee jerk reactions never turn out well, does it, west side. ? 

47 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I still feel bad for him.   He had some nice plays he will remember his whole life, most recently that touch pass to Zay in the endzone.  

Hope he forgets the rest of the crap and all the negative and has a great life doing something he loves.   

As long as he’s not doing it in western NY !!

33 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Where was the boohooing for Aaron Maybin? Honestly it's just how the NFL works. You sign up for the money and the visibility. It's show biz and people get fired every day. 

I wish him the best for the next chapter, he could stay in football for all we know. But it's crocodile tears if anybody's seriously feeling sorry when we were so gleeful with EJ, Tyrod, Maybin, Troupe.. we've cut thousands of people dude.

Absolutely don't feel bad for him... I root for the team, not the player.

And I'm not laughing at him being cut. I wasn't laughing at EJ when he got cut either, but I was laughing at the nitwits who thought he was ever any good. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Illogical to feel bad for the guy. 

I assume some members have been through this type of complete failure and relate to him. 

I wonder if any of these members have recovered or are they still living in Moms basement?

cant see Nate recovering. He just a complete disaster, on and off the field. 

Off the field?! Please, Dr. Phil, fill me in.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

And I'm not laughing at him being cut. I wasn't laughing at EJ when he got cut either, but I was laughing at the nitwits who thought he was ever any good. :lol:

You should feel ashamed for caring more about the team's Improvement in quarterback position than you do for a quarterback not on the roster. 

I've lost a lot of respect for good posters today.

49 minutes ago, westside said:

I still don't understand the reason to act like that. It's just a game. It really opened my eyes. Some of the posters I had respect for. Not so sure anymore.

Some are just joking.  It's low hanging fruit at its finest.  I can't imagine many people actually have genuine dislike for the kid.  I certainly hope not.

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

People thought EJ was good?!?!?  Get out of here! :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Some are just joking.  It's low hanging fruit at its finest.  I can't imagine many people actually have genuine dislike for the kid.  I certainly hope not.

It's imaginary. We're rooting for the team, not a player. Doubt KB gets this shame pointing for not caring when he goes.

25 minutes ago, eball said:

After reading some of these responses it’s clear to me that many of you are, to quote DC Tom, idiots. I don’t “hate” Nate Peterman. I wish him the best in his future endeavors. But the last thing I feel for this guy is “sympathy” for what he has “endured.”  He’s a million bucks richer and is smart enough to find a wonderful career that doesn’t involve throwing an interception every 9 times he throws a football.  Sorry many of you are too dense to understand that. 

I once saw a total stranger get hit by a car. That is the sympathy I feel for NP. Seemed like a nice guy that just shouldn't have been in the road. 

26 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Illogical to feel bad for the guy. 

I assume some members have been through this type of complete failure and relate to him. 

I wonder if any of these members have recovered or are they still living in Moms basement?

cant see Nate recovering. He just a complete disaster, on and off the field. 

How was he a disaster off the field?  He also I believe has a masters degree..I could be wrong tho...so he will be fine.  But on the flip who cares if people feel bad for him...that's their right.  The fact that it bothers people that other people feel bad for him is sad.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Seriously people; a 5th freaking round draft pick who got numerous chances to play in meaningful NFL games, and shat himself at every opportunity. Get real and send your sympathy to someone who needs/deserves it!!!!

(oh and by the way he probably earned close to $1M for the effort)

If anything Peterman should be posting a sorry for my services thread. He got paid extremely well for losing us multiple games and got a chance a lot of people would dream of multiple times. The people who feel sorry for Peterman are the same ones who believe everyone should get a trophy. This is the new generation and exactly why this world is getting soft as *****

Edited by Rebel101

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Did we feel sorry when we booted EJ and Tyrod and they landed on their feet? Football players get released all the time. Did we feel sorry for TJ Graham? Mike Williams? Aaron Maybin? Just let these guys live their lives. NFL is entertainment and he wasn't entertaining us. It's show biz people get fired and hired all the time. That's what he signed up for.

I was going to say the same thing, Couldnt wait to run Tyrod out of here and he was the QB for the bills first playoff team in almost 2 decades. Maybin, Whitner, couldn't wait to get rid of them and no one wished them luck or felt bad. JP was a good guy who tried to clean up parts of the City and can't recall a people hoping him well

I'm not even going to get into coaches.........

Edited by apuszczalowski

He is statistically one of the worst QBs in NFL history. The guys career was a total joke. He was a punchlines  for wise guy pundits saying Buffalo would lose to Alabama. Sure, he made money but at the end of the day. I feel for him. I wish he had at least 1 good game. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

We say that?

We did lol. A lot. I was banging my head against the wall because I see worse on many NFL teams every week. But people pointed to one game in his career as the reason we had to move on. Should we have moved on? Probably. Should we move on for one game and not consider Tyrod's body of work as being by far one of our better recent Quarterbacks (who didn't retire on us *Orton)? Ludicrous. You never heard anybody say that from the saints game to just before week 1 this season?

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We did lol. A lot. I was banging my head against the wall because I see worse on many NFL teams every week. But people pointed to one game in his career as the reason we had to move on. Should we have moved on? Probably. Should we move on for one game and not consider Tyrod's body of work as being by far one of our better recent Quarterbacks (who didn't retire on us *Orton)? Ludicrous. You never heard anybody say that from the saints game to just before week 1 this week?

Ok but you said we should have moved on...and we did.  Then you say its ludicrous.  Which one is it?  

5 minutes ago, Idandria said:

He is statistically one of the worst QBs in NFL history. The guys career was a total joke. He was a punchlines  for wise guy pundits saying Buffalo would lose to Alabama. Sure, he made money but at the end of the day. I feel for him. I wish he had at least 1 good game. 

I recall someone saying they wanted him to finish the Vikings game rather than Allen just so he could "experience a victory formation".

I don't think he wanted that at all. No one wants to be a Rudy, have a Rudy playing on their team, or coach a Rudy.. except for weirdo fans. NO ONE LIKES SYMPATHY FOR THEIR PLAY. That's just a fictional character in a fictional movie. No one wants to be a damn Rudy lol.