WTF with the “feel bad for Peterman” posts?

eball

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Throwing 5 picks in one half kinda does that.

But... I liked him.  Always hoping he'd redeem himself.

I still don't understand the reason to act like that. It's just a game. It really opened my eyes. Some of the posters I had respect for. Not so sure anymore.

1 minute ago, westside said:

I still don't understand the reason to act like that. It's just a game. It really opened my eyes. Some of the posters I had respect for. Not so sure anymore.

Probably because these are millionaires.  Same thing happens at all levels of society.  It's just life.  They spend their hard earned money on this team.  They take offense.

I am torn on the issue.  Same venom you see in other parts of society.

Did we feel sorry when we booted EJ and Tyrod and they landed on their feet? Football players get released all the time. Did we feel sorry for TJ Graham? Mike Williams? Aaron Maybin? Just let these guys live their lives. NFL is entertainment and he wasn't entertaining us. It's show biz people get fired and hired all the time. That's what he signed up for.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

He's a human being that's why.  He sucks at football but seems like a good kid who just didn't have what it takes to compete.

people can still wish him the best.  I'm glad he was cut tho.

He suck in the nfl. College he was decent.

8 minutes ago, westside said:

Where was the boohooing for Aaron Maybin? Honestly it's just how the NFL works. You sign up for the money and the visibility. It's show biz and people get fired every day. 

I wish him the best for the next chapter, he could stay in football for all we know. But it's crocodile tears if anybody's seriously feeling sorry when we were so gleeful with EJ, Tyrod, Maybin, Troupe.. we've cut thousands of people dude.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, westside said:

One thing Peterman did, he brought out the ****heads in TBD. I never understood the hatred against him. It's just a game. There are a few posters I would never want to meet, just because of the vile hatred they displayed against someone they don't even know! 

If you get a chance to make yourself feel better by kicking someone when they're down, you gotta take it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, westside said:

One thing Peterman did, he brought out the ****heads in TBD. I never understood the hatred against him. It's just a game. There are a few posters I would never want to meet, just because of the vile hatred they displayed against someone they don't even know! 

You didn’t see that until him? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, QCity said:

If you get a chance to make yourself feel better by kicking someone when they're down, you gotta take it.

There's no hatred from me. From a pure football standpoint I'm happy we moved on. That's the emotion conveyed. Like we've done hundreds of times with Maybin, EJ, Flowers, Mike Williams, Torrell Troupe. Like it's hypocrisy at this point to judge somebody for appreciating a sound football move and ignore that this has happened thousands of times for the Bills. Why does Peterman deserve to Garner more sympathy than EJ? Don't get it.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

^ this literally happens every time we cut a bust.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, westside said:

Now you know why I dislike elitist red elephants and entitled blue donkeys. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Or trade one, or sign one or draft one or anything anyone. 

I bet there is a poster on here that hates Haushka for some irrational reason 

OMG Hauschka is literally the reason we had this drought. Dude needs to go NOW.

Illogical to feel bad for the guy. 

I assume some members have been through this type of complete failure and relate to him. 

I wonder if any of these members have recovered or are they still living in Moms basement?

cant see Nate recovering. He just a complete disaster, on and off the field. 

Every UDFA QB NFL hopeful from that draft probably harbors seething rage at the opportunities Peterman was given. That's the only hatred I percieve. 

I think Bills fans for the most part simply like to see a smart personnell QB football move for once.

After reading some of these responses it’s clear to me that many of you are, to quote DC Tom, idiots. I don’t “hate” Nate Peterman. I wish him the best in his future endeavors. But the last thing I feel for this guy is “sympathy” for what he has “endured.”  He’s a million bucks richer and is smart enough to find a wonderful career that doesn’t involve throwing an interception every 9 times he throws a football.  Sorry many of you are too dense to understand that. 

1 minute ago, eball said:

After reading some of these responses it’s clear to me that many of you are, to quote DC Tom, idiots. I don’t “hate” Nate Peterman. I wish him the best in his future endeavors. But the last thing I feel for this guy is “sympathy” for what he has “endured.”  He’s a million bucks richer and is smart enough to find a wonderful career that doesn’t involve throwing an interception every 9 times he throws a football.  Sorry many of you are too dense to understand that. 

Guarantee nobody's going to give a flying **** when KB goes. It's sympathy based on just how bad he was.. which is ironic because that's all the more reason he should have been cut yesterday.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

I assume some members have been through this type of complete failure and relate to him. 

I wonder if any of these members have recovered or are they still living in Moms basement?

What did he do off the field that was disastrous?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not like this. How many threads have been started about him? 

17 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

You seem like the type who is a complete failure living in mom's basement. Would explain your anger issues.

• Like (+1) 1