WTF with the “feel bad for Peterman” posts?

eball

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, that would be the joke.  Who felt bad for Fredo?  Who is falling in love with hookers?  The same pathetic saps crying for Peterman.

What's your obsession with people falling in love with hookers? God some of you need to chill.  Who cares if people feel bad about Peterman...or fredo lol.  Take a pill peolpe.

1 minute ago, Skins Malone said:

What's your obsession with people falling in love with hookers? God some of you need to chill.  Who cares if people feel bad about Peterman...or fredo lol.  Take a pill peolpe.

Because no matter how many times we cover the topic some of you still think even the most lowly, wretched, fallen angel can be redeemed.  You still think people who perform horrible, unspeakable acts for money can be saved.  And you're also falling in love with hookers and that's just f#@$%ing stupid.   

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

There's no hatred from me. From a pure football standpoint I'm happy we moved on. That's the emotion conveyed. Like we've done hundreds of times with Maybin, EJ, Flowers, Mike Williams, Torrell Troupe. Like it's hypocrisy at this point to judge somebody for appreciating a sound football move and ignore that this has happened thousands of times for the Bills. Why does Peterman deserve to Garner more sympathy than EJ? Don't get it.

Well I could give a reason why, but the holier than thou crowd get real, real mad whenever I point these things out.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He realized his football dreams.  He played D1, won some games.  He got drafted.  He landed on an NFL roster.  He even started a few games.  He threw a TD pass and ran one in. 

Nate doesn't define himself as a football player. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2018/11/12/buffalo-bills-cut-nathan-peterman-after-matt-barkleys-effort-vs-jets/1984375002/

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Well I could give a reason why, but the holier than thou crowd get real, real mad whenever I point these things out.

Lol I know the reason as well. Has nothing to do with a bad player with expectations greater than they were capable of. Because we've had tons of cuts like that no one cared about one bit.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Lol I know the reason as well. Has nothing to do with a bad player with expectations greater than they were capable of. Because we've had tons of cuts like that no one cared about one bit.

I remember a poster on here a month or two coming to grips with it. He prefaced his point of how Peterman should be cut with "Look he's a good man, one I'd want my daughter to marry"... when people start saying stuff like that, something else is going on.

Guy got cut, he wasn't volunteering. He got paid, he wasn't good. That's it. End of story. I don't really feel one way or the other for Peterman. He got a nice paycheck for his time here. 

19 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I doubt he realised his life ambition was over today...

I would suggest that it was probably over at halftime of Week 1...

The fact he got a bit more time in other games later in the year was gravy..

If his life's ambition is to be an NFL QB, it's hardly over.  He's 24 years old.  24! If he's got the competitive fire that athletes typically have, he'll likely get back to work on his game quickly.  I'd wager that he'll be in a training camp next year.  He'll get another shot at this. My gosh Barkley has thrown 18 picks in not many NFL games and signed a 2 year $3 mil contract with the Bengals before this season and after 1 good game the same people crapping on Peterman are yelling for Barkley to start.  Josh McCown threw more picks than TDs almost every year for the first 8-9 years of his career and continued to hang around and get opportunities and finally had some break out stretches and seasons in his 30's.  Point is that it's hardly over.  It's a big setback but people can get better at whatever they do if they commit themselves to it.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nate became a good backup in the league down the road.  Doesn't mean the Bills should have kept him, just means that he's got work to do to get to the next opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I remember a poster on here a month or two coming to grips with it. He prefaced his point of how Peterman should be cut with "Look he's a good man, one I'd want my daughter to marry"... when people start saying stuff like that, something else is going on.

Guy got cut, he wasn't volunteering. He got paid, he wasn't good. That's it. End of story. I don't really feel one way or the other for Peterman. He got a nice paycheck for his time here. 

FOR THE RECORD I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MAN IS TALKING ABOUT ABOUT DAUGHTERS AND PETERMAN AND SUCH. You are a cruel man for slandering Peterman in anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

If his life's ambition is to be an NFL QB, it's hardly over.  He's 24 years old.  24! If he's got the competitive fire that athletes typically have, he'll likely get back to work on his game quickly.  I'd wager that he'll be in a training camp next year.  He'll get another shot at this. My gosh Barkley has thrown 18 picks in not many NFL games and signed a 2 year $3 mil contract with the Bengals before this season and after 1 good game the same people crapping on Peterman are yelling for Barkley to start.  Josh McCown threw more picks than TDs almost every year for the first 8-9 years of his career and continued to hang around and get opportunities and finally had some break out stretches and seasons in his 30's.  Point is that it's hardly over.  It's a big setback but people can get better at whatever they do if they commit themselves to it.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nate became a good backup in the league down the road.  Doesn't mean the Bills should have kept him, just means that he's got work to do to get to the next opportunity. 

Let’s wait and see..

I doubt Peterman ever throws another NFL pass..

27 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Because no matter how many times we cover the topic some of you still think even the most lowly, wretched, fallen angel can be redeemed.  You still think people who perform horrible, unspeakable acts for money can be saved.  And you're also falling in love with hookers and that's just f#@$%ing stupid.   

Unspeakable acts lol.  God give it rest man.

Edited by Skins Malone

3 hours ago, westside said:

You seem like the type who is a complete failure living in mom's basement. Would explain your anger issues.

Hate these accusations. You're posting at 1:15 ET accusing others living in their mom's basement?

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

You have issues dude.

Dude, have you even seen Taxi Driver? How about Risky Business?  Leaving Las Vegas?  And don't even think about giving me some "what about Pretty Woman?" *****.  IT DOESN'T WORK, MALONE!! 

I've seen this movie before and it ends with you bitching about the 5 day waiting period and rambling about how to get Jodie Foster's attention.  Shes 55 years old and a lesbian.  Get a hold of yourself, man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Dude, have you even seen Taxi Driver? How about Risky Business?  Leaving Las Vegas?  And don't even think about giving me some "what about Pretty Woman?" *****.  IT DOESN'T WORK, MALONE!! 

I've seen this movie before and it ends with you bitching about the 5 day waiting period and rambling about how to get Jodie Foster's attention.  Shes 55 years old and a lesbian.  Get a hold of yourself, man.

You have issues man

//Based on forum posts.. cmon Skins Malone

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm laughing my ass off and I'm pretty sure I don't understand half of what you're posting. Still is hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I have no idea what's happening 

Edited by Skins Malone

I think what the OP doesn’t understand is that the reason a lot of us feel bad for the guy is that he’s been the subject of such crazy over the top vitriol from “fans” taking things to an extreme, that this is an opposite completely natural reaction to have, otherwise known as human empathy. 

You should go find him and beat him up if you don't like him that much. I put my money on him face planting you. 

I get that people didn't like Peterman but sometimes you make yourself look like bigger losers than you think he is lol. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1