Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good luck to him. Part of me feels for the guy. 

I was not a fan of him at all, and I hated that we drafted him.

That being said, I do feel for the guy. He just was not right for us. Good luck to him in his future.

I was hoping we could get a starting lineman and a first for him, I guess the market is a bit thick with quality Qbs.

Honestly, If he had been managed properly, he may have had a chance at being a decent backup, just didn't play out that way. Not a bad guy, I wish him luck. 

4 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Please don't sign him to the practice squad, Bills. Please just be done. Let him go to the Alliance of American Football and rebuild his reputation there.

Actually, that would be the best for him.  If there's one thing life teaches us is there is always the possibilities to come back from the bottom.  I hope he keeps going, just not here and not now.

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What sort of degree did he obtain at Pitt ? 

He has an MBA from Pitt.

but I'm sure he wouldn't have found an entry level job that pays 500-600k per year.

He made some quick money, now he can use his MBA to his advantage.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good luck to him. Part of me feels for the guy. 

Hard to dislike the guy, it just wasn't in the cards for him. On the bright side, he reached his dream, made some decent money and has a couple touchdown passes he can tell his kids about. He'll just have to conveniently ignore the TD: INT ratio.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I feel sorry for him, but someday he'll make a good living on the rubber chicken circuit, telling his story of perseverance.

I could see him trying his luck as a snake handling preacher for about 6 weeks.

1 minute ago, CookieG said:

He has an MBA from Pitt.

but I'm sure he wouldn't have found an entry level job that pays 500-600k per year.

He made some quick money, now he can use his MBA to his advantage.

What if he's even worse at business?

• Haha (+1) 2