Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

2 hours ago, Needle said:

I have to admit, I have no idea what your point is. You have posted numerous times in this thread with contradicting points and some incoherrant thoughts all together. Your screen name and explanation is bizarre. What Bills fan would like to keep that theme going? Is that clever to you? It makes myself and others question your reasons for being here. Carry on with the game I guess.

You're the one who replied :) It's football man, a game. Peterman's going to be fine.  He is a bright young man.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He'll forgive us.

His life isn't defined by a few football games. No one's life is.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Great! So we can now rip on Tyrod without fear of  being called racist?

:unsure:

Absolutely. So long as I can riff on Peterman jokes without being an ***hole but I guess this is the world we live in.

Honestly, who would have thought Peterman being cut would cause such a clash among TSW???

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

10 hours ago, Needle said:

Peterman had a very embarrassing career in Buffalo. He was the butt of jokes across many national media outlets. A small classless group of his own "fans" tried to put together funding for a billboard that called for his firing. It doesn't make alot of sense to compare him to the releasing of Torrell Troupe.

I also see alot of posters and fans express sympathy/good luck to most players who get traded or cut. 

I don't understand why anyone would have an issue with sympathy towards another person. Then again your chosen screen name says alot, as does the dozen or so replies in this thread. I guess you could be trolling, which is a pathetic way to get your kicks or you are a nitwit. Either way thanks for the insight.

Dude! Terrell Pryor got cut you gotta go over and Garner sympathy for him! 

And don't forget to shame the hatas. ESPECIALLY those with his name in their screen name

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude! Terrell Pryor got cut you gotta go over and Garner sympathy for him! 

And don't forget to shame the hatas. ESPECIALLY those with his name in their screen name

I want to apologise for getting a little stupid with you before. I got some bad news today and was not really myself. Please don't take it personal.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I have a gut feeling we haven't seen the last of Peterman in a Bills jersey.

He's perfectly welcome in Hammers Lot tailgates donning his game-worn jersey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1