Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

For a rookie QB with a weak arm the only option is PS or 3 string clipboard holder 

you dont draft him with that in mind , you put him there when you see him throw

You don’t hand him the backup job. He was a boarderline UDFA type QB

I don't need to be convinced.

All those rushing to defend this guy are failing to grasp how epically bad he is at football. 

Hes getting all the trolling because he has been the worst QB to ever play in the NFL. 

In a business obligated to entertain based on talent, skill and performance ...  he’s been the antithesis. 

What Insiders are seeing in practice is beyond me. 

The real game is clearly waaaaay too fast for him, maybe always will be and His arm isn’t nearly strong enough to compensate. 

Dont step on the national stage of the NFL if you aren’t willing to endure the pain of going all Hindenburg 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

All those rushing to defend this guy are failing to grasp how epically bad he is at football. 

Hes getting all the trolling because he has been the worst QB to ever play in the NFL. 

In a business obligated to entertain based on talent, skill and performance ...  he’s been the antithesis. 

What Insiders are seeing in practice is beyond me. 

The real game is clearly waaaaay too fast for him, maybe always will be and His arm isn’t nearly strong enough to compensate. 

Dont step on the national stage of the NFL if you aren’t willing to endure the pain of going all Hindenburg 

I agree with all of that except the bold, and therein lies the problem. Practice is not at full speed. He can complete a 15 yard out in practice because the CBs are not tuned into the play like it is in a game and closing on the ball at top speed in practice. So the coaches got duped. But they shouldn't have and it's entirely on them.

You also don't get a real pass rush in practice.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Perhaps people are just calling for a modicum of civility in at least ONE aspect of society.

I agree, though, that's a HUGE ask given the average faculties of the ordinary football fan.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I don't have an issue with sympathy.

I do with shaming as you are now. It's hypocrisy. Screenname is my silly shot at McDermott. And calling out screenname, talk about nitwit it means nothing.

If you can't see the comparison to Troupe then you truly don't understand my point. Best of luck to Peterman. Never wished ill after the Bills for any player. Where did I say I hope he become a janitor?

Hypocrisy. I never shamed people for appreciating EJ's release because it's about the team, not EJ. I love Tyrod but I kept my trap shut when we gleefully cheered him hitting the bench. Because I get that is what people are going to do. They want to be right. Not have Tyrod homeless. Compartmentalize these things before calling me a troll and nitwit.

I have to admit, I have no idea what your point is. You have posted numerous times in this thread with contradicting points and some incoherrant thoughts all together. Your screen name and explanation is bizarre. What Bills fan would like to keep that theme going? Is that clever to you? It makes myself and others question your reasons for being here. Carry on with the game I guess.

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Perhaps people are just calling for a modicum of civility in at least ONE aspect of society.

I agree, though, that's a HUGE ask given the average faculties of the ordinary football fan.

Civility? That’s un- merican...  besides people need to stop taking all this so seriously. 

The dude earned $1.03 million dollars and probably a free BS and Masters to wear tights and toss a ball around, very very incompetently by the way at the pro level and at the collegiate level prio to Pitt. 

He’s earned all the ridicule he gets and can laugh all the way to the bank. 

He he should go back to making trick throws and try to blow up a YouTube channel or something.  

No pity, sympathy or empathy. He won the lottery of life. 

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I agree with all of that except the bold, and therein lies the problem. Practice is not at full speed. He can complete a 15 yard out in practice because the CBs are not tuned into the play like it is in a game and closing on the ball at top speed in practice. So the coaches got duped. But they shouldn't have and it's entirely on them.

You also don't get a real pass rush in practice.

Incredible the difference, isn’t it? I get there is variation but that contrast..? How can it be so stark? It’s like Trent Edwards was, camp superstar but paralyzed in live action ...  but x1000

Makes you wonder how anyone can evaluate QBs in any reliable manner Outside of real hitting live NFL  games, which I get and my only reason for beating the play Josh now drum.  

But the contrast....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Great! So we can now rip on Tyrod without fear of  being called racist?

:unsure:

I guess that depends on why your ripping on him. He’s won the lottery of life too, and he is light years more capable of being an NFL QB than this guy was. 

He woudlve been a far better bridge to Allen than the other three jokers cycled through up until this past Sunday and is still the winningest Bills QB in a long time. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2

...the kid gave it a shot and didn't make it.....maybe someday if he can overcome the fear of live ammo.....certainly had the work ethic and put in the effort (as did Taylor), but it didn't work out...trashing him for his faith/beliefs or hoping he fails to fulfill his lifelong NFL dream makes identifying the pond scum yippers much easier......just plain repulsive but keyboard cowardice makes those "brave bulls".....SMH........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

i wish Nate all the best.   he gave it a shot,  didnt work out,  and im sure its a crushing blow for him.   its no small thing for a person to fail at their dream.   i hope his next step in this life will bear fruit for him.    keep your head up Nate,  many many things more important than football in this world.

now some on this board can jump on the next Bills player/coach that isnt succeeding to their lofty standards and show how much class they have as "fans".  

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

i wish Nate all the best.   he gave it a shot,  didnt work out,  and im sure its a crushing blow for him.   its no small thing for a person to fail at their dream.   i hope his next step in this life will bear fruit for him.    keep your head up Nate,  many many things more important than football in this world.

you did well with this. and i agree ^

now some on this board can jump on the next Bills player/coach that isnt succeeding to their lofty standards and show how much class they have as "fans".