Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Was hoping for better but he hasn't earned his spot, maybe he can go on the practice squad.

Why would we put him on the practice squad? It has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he can't play. The best thing for Nate Peterman is that he closes the door on football and moves on. He seems like a nice guy and a smart and articulate guy. I know it is hard to give up on a dream but sometimes it is for the best. There are good things in Nate Peterman's future. They don't involve playing football. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Why would we put him on the practice squad? It has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he can't play. The best thing for Nate Peterman is that he closes the door on football and moves on. He seems like a nice guy and a smart and articulate guy. I know it is hard to give up on a dream but sometimes it is for the best. There are good things in Nate Peterman's future. They don't involve playing football. 

I'm not advocating for him to go on the PC, just thought they might since they have stayed with him this long.

I'd like to thank Nate for what has become my 2 year old's favorite counting song:

12 interceptions that John Murphy had to call, 

There were 12 interceptions that John Murphy had to call, 

And if only Peterman had been more careful with the ball

There'd be 11 interceptions that John Murphy had to call... 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

From Two Corinthians:

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 

17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 

18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

have you considered the team Chaplain position at OBD?

I'm glad we Bills fans have our Joe Montana - Steve Youngesque QB controversy behind us. Josh Allen must be relieved not have Peterman breathing down his neck anymore. Instead of developing our own bad QBs we can go back to picking up every retread veteran QB since the forward pass. After all it's the Bills way. Please hold for Matt Flynn, Jason Campbell, Christian Ponder and RG3. 

Edited by stuvian

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

XFL, he'd be perfect as a WWE Babyface.

Any other cut at any other position and there'd be barely a peep.  Unfortunately for NP, McD and the braintrust at OBD really made this a national joke.

...name on his uni would be TBD HateMe...............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2