Bills Release Peterman

Steptide

From Two Corinthians:

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 

17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 

18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Edited by leonbus23
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

From Two Corinthians:

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 

17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 

18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

That makes me feel better. Just wanted to also add Revelation 21:4 -

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Don't we booted EJ and Tyrod and they landed on their feet. Football players get released all the time. Did you feel sorry for TJ Graham? Mike Williams? Aaron Maybin? Just let these guys live their lives. NFL is entertainment and he wasn't entertaining us. It's show biz people get fired and hired all the time. That's what he signed up for.

I agree , the NFL is business and these guys cannot be sensitive about being cut. However the one thing those players that you mentioned had that Peterman will never have is another chance in a new situation.  I cannot recall any other football player so epically miscast by a coach and a GM. Peterman had no business making an NFL team let alone as a starting QB. To add to the debacle Beane and McD started him on the road against an excellent defense.  After that first half, that was all she wrote for Peterman.  He was forever damaged. Now no NFL GM in their right mind would sign him, the taint on him is so strong.  I am glad the Peterman disaster is over but at that the same Beane and McD look like utter idiots for the Peterman era.

• Thank you (+1) 1